Chapter 10

I made it to chapter 10... Yay. Thanks again for reading, so yeah... Enjoy my dudes.

----------

Emma's POV:

Dylan walked in the room and slunk into his seat, burying his head in his arms. Oh my gosh, he looks terrible! 

Are you alright? I think to him.

I try and look at him to get his attention, but he can't see me. 

"Carrying on class..." Mr. Fletcher continues.

I hope he's alright. 

I wait until class is over, and I try to talk to him, but he's acting like he can't even hear me! He just slunk out of class without stopping to hear me calling his name.

I guess I'll catch up to him at lunch...

~~~~~

"Hey," I say, glancing around the cafeteria as I take my seat.

"Hey," Carrie says as she opens up her salad and munching away.

Brian sat down next to me and gave me a hug.

"Hey what's wrong babe?" he asks, I guess he noticed my distractedness. 

Oh, no! What if Dylan is like that because of my dad yesterday... I hope not...

"Hey!" Brian said, turning me to face him.

"Oh, sorry, hey," I say, kissing him on the cheek.

"Yeah, what's going on girl? You seem distracted," Carrie said, looking up from her salad.

"Nothing, it's just... I think something might be wrong with Dylan..."

"Hey, we've been over this, just because you want to be friends with the loser, doesn't mean that I want to ," Carrie said glaring in the direction of where Dylan was yesterday.

"Yeah, who cares about that nerd anyways?" Brian said.

"Well... He's actually really nice, thank you," I said looking over to see that Dylan was sitting at his table again, reading.

"Hang on, I'll be right back..." I said, getting up and heading across the cafeteria.

------

I know, it was short, but I'll update soon... Thanks for reading by the way... Gotta Blast...