he saved me again

i couldn't stop thinking about pink haired guy that saved me the other day. well i mean i would be okay there in rain but probably would catch a cold or my notebook would be ruined if he didn't come. i just can't seem to forget those pair of eyes and those beautiful lips not to mention his smooth skin and nose ring i could see his hair under his snapback and it looked so soft,oh great tyler you remembered everything if i didn't know myself i would think i'm a psycho who remembers every detail on person. i'm probably never gonna see him again so i better shake this feeling off.

"tyler!!hurry up!!" i heard my mom yell from downstairs.
"i'm almost done!!" i put my jacket on and grabbed my notebook then ran downstairs, i don't like to be in rush i always forget something,not that i carry much stuff but anyway yeah.
"here i am" i sat in the back of the car so i can write.
"you always sit in back tyler"
"can it please stay that way?" i said in most polite voice i could put on.
"why?"
"can it just?please mom?"
she said something under her breath but agreed. So as she started driving i opened another blank page, it's not like I finished anything I started but i will someday.

Am I the only one I know,
Waging my wars behind my face and above my throat,
Shadows will scream that I'm alone,
But I know we've made it this far,kid

i put pen down and looked through window, forest beside city looked so good and it isn't that far like its everywhere around, it looks calming.

"we're  here tyler cmon" she stopped the car.
"what?already?" how long have i even been writing that down?or looking at forest?too long i guess.
"yes baby" i got out and came to her window.
"don't be afraid to tell him anything and try to do something okay?"
"okay mom i know" i kissed her cheek and she looked at me for a moment with a smile.
"i'll call you later,bye!" she drove off.
"bye mom" i said to myself and looked at so called hospital. it's not really a hospital, i mean it is on paper but get inside it doesn't really seem like a place where people get better. they put you in bed and throw bunch of pills in your system until you don't know where you are so you can't really think or bother them.
i stepped in and saw all those people but then the lady told me my doctor isn't here yet but he's coming so i need to wait for him. i went to the garden in back and sat there on the grass. i opened my notebook and turned it a bit aside and wrote with small letters

We're broken
We're broken
We're broken
We're broken people

"what are you doing?" a soft voice said so i picked my head up.
little girl with long blondish hair looked at me.
"um i'm writing"
"what?"
"just some stuff"
"what stuff?"
"about myself" she had beautiful blue eyes,why is she here?
"okay" she shrugged her shoulders.
"did you get lost?" i pulled her to myself so one woman doesn't hit her while walking around.
"no, my mom is here , we're  seeing my sister,she told me to play"
i nodded. "do you want to sit with me?" i didn't wanna leave her wonder around it's a lonely place.
"yes!" she sat in my lap and i moved my notebook on grass. "how old are you!?"
"i'm 18" i smiled. "and you?"
"wow!" she made the funniest face ever. "that is a lot!" she added and i couldn't help but laugh. "i'm 6!"
"and whats your name?" i asked her.
"ruby!" she looked at me. "and you? is your name old like you too!?" i laughed some more.
"i'm tyler" i looked at her. "does that sound old to you?"
"no" she played with my hands. "why are you here?you don't feel well?"
"i um" i swallowed and looked at her. "i don't"
"RUBY!"
"that must be your mom" she stood up and put her hands on my face then shaped my mouth in smile.
"you look sad tyler" she hugged me. "bye"
"bye ruby" i waved at her as she left.

"tyler dr.james is here"
that's my sign to go too so i went upstairs and into his office then sat down in front of him.
"hey tyler"
"hey doctor"
"i told you to call me james"
"i'm sorry still getting used to it" i looked outside the window.
"so tyler did anything happen since last time we talked?anything important to you?"
"no not really" i mean i met josh but i'll never see him again so what?
"are you sure tyler?"
"can you stop saying my name so much?i know it already"
"you seem mad today,and i'm sorry i won't repeat it"
"why did you have to cut roses?they looked nice,it's empty now"
"patients tried hurting themselves with roses"
"maybe they just wanted to hold them?"
after 30 minutes of talking with actually no point it finally ended. he told me how i should find myself in something how i should try and go outside, i didn't tell him much tho. i still don't feel good with telling him everything after all he is a stranger to me. my mom called me after but i didn't want to spend more time in car so i said i'm gonna walk home. it isn't that bad outside, it's sunny but cold which is good and people don't seem to notice me which is even better. i'm pretty hungry for a guy that doesn't eat a lot so i looked around searching for a food place i almost got lost and then saw bakery so i stood outside, it isn't like a place to sit inside you just order while standing and get it then you're good to go.

i stood in line and finally it was my turn.
"hey what can i get you?"
i didn't know half things there and they didn't put names under it, great tyler. lets be traditional. "i'll just have one small pizza and um lemonade?"
"be right up"
i waited for 5 minutes and she brought me very hot pizza and very cold lemonade so i payed, this is so hot i can't hold it plus i have notebook under my elbow. i will survive till the closest bench.
and boom my pizza is on ground and lemonade ended on up on some man's shirt that didn't really look happy.
"what did you just do!?"
"i um i'm sorry i slipped and i-"
"i'll beat the shit out of you kid!"
"look i'll pay for your cleaning please i didn't mean to ruin your shirt!"
"i don't care!" he grabbed me by shirt.
"hey!let him go!" i heard voice behind me it sounded familiar.
"what are you!?his boyfriend!?" he was about to hit me so i closed my eyes but then the guy behind me hit him i guess and he let me go so i opened my eyes and saw josh!?
"i told yiu to let him go" he stood in front of me.
"i'm gonna kill both of you!" he was bigger than both me and josh.
"oh boi" josh turned around and grabbed my hand and stared running with me.
"josh!what are we doing!?"
"saving our asses!!" he started running even faster so i squeezed his hand and ran faster too.
the guy was chasing us but we ran into some small blind street and hid behind boxes josh put hand over my mouth and hugged me from behind,i guess i was letting out some too loud sounds. after 5 minutes we figured he gave up and josh let my mouth.
"you just hit that guy!"
"it was either i hit him or he hits you!"
"but but.." we looked at each other for few seconds then started laughing.
"you squeezed my hand so hard,like a little girl!" he lauged at me.
"ha ha ha" it was funny tho. "you said you're saving our asses!" he laughed even more.
"well i did" he made that 'i'm hero' face.
"but that was actually sick!"
"so sick!" we laughed some more and just sat there in boxes,talking. so i found out he lives with his family, he likes cats, and plays drums. he's really funny and has the prettiest smile ever and i bet i probably said that earlier or i didn't i don't really know but he smiles so pretty. he walked me home and i gave him my number. i hope he calls,or texts, i'm okay with both.