.15

>>Tell me if I'm updating too much because I feel like I am.<<

I made my way to the kitchen after getting up, keeping my blanket wrapped around me. My brown hair was threw into a fucked up bun on the tiptop of my head with threads of it falling down on the side.

I was feeling much better than I did at the beginning of this week; my cough and sore throat was gone, but I still sniffled here and there. I wasn't exactly back into my usual routine of making an exquisite breakfast either, but getting up and making something for myself was a good start.

I poured the Apple Jacks into the bowl before adding milk. It'd just have to do.

I didn't go to the living room like where I usual ate, I went to the dining room: a place I've never sat at.

It was kind of isolated, down the hall from the garage and opposite way of the kitchen, but nice on the inside. The chairs were cushioned and comfortable, the walls were a creme color, and there was a large window letting morning light enter the room.

It was so silent that I could hear birds chirping from outside, which I found calming and relaxing. I pulled my knees to my chest, my toes hanging off the edge of the chair. I held the white bowl in my left hand while my right hand scooped up the cereal with the spoon.

I looked out the window as if it was a TV, eating my simple breakfast peacefully.

After I finished, I stood up to go put the bowl in the sink. My blanket slid off of me as I stood, but I just left it in the seat after deciding I'd come back for it.

When I entered the kitchen, I found Red looking through the fridge. He only wore navy blue boxers instead of his usual different colored sweats, causing me to stare for like two seconds.

...Maybe twenty.

"Look who's up without me dragging her out of bed." He grins over his shoulder, taking out the milk before closing the fridge door.

"And guess who ended up with a busted lip." I reply like a smartass.

He rolled his eyes while grabbing the Frosted Flakes, "You kick too much, and it hurt."

I smiled, "I'm sorry."

"No you're not." He replies amusedly, watching as I reach for a bowl.

I giggled while shaking my head a little, walking to the sink. I put the bowl there as he asks, "Where were you?"

"Dining room."

"Why?"

"Um...I ate there? How come we never eat there, it's nice." I reply, looking at him.

He smirked at me, "That's not what I use it for."

My eyes widened as my brows sunk in, realizing what he meant. I pointed my finger at the entrance of the kitchen, "I ATE THERE."

He only laughed, briefly shaking his head while picking up the bowl and leaving the kitchen.

I followed, then stopped to realize my blanket was still there.

I frowned as I sat on the couch beside him. I turned on the TV to try to distract myself from the thought. I guess my expression never went away when he chuckled again.

"It's not funny." I say, keeping my eyes on the screen.

"The way you look is funny."

"I left my blanket in there!"