.63

<< So first, wanted to give credit to @fandomworld1513 for the beautiful drawing of Jason and Brielle doing the frick frack cuz we all know that's what they're famous for lol. And second, I'm writing this smut scene because there won't be many of them left. Anyway, enjoy, my kinky fucks >>

"Relax. You're so tense." I hear his soothing voice, but I can't see anything. My eyes are blindfolded and I'm lying naked on the bed, wrists tied tight above my head attached to the headboard.

"Sorry, I just..." I try but I can't figure out what I want to say. I slightly squirm when I feel his presence closer to me and then the movement of the bed around me, letting me know he's crawling above me.

"This is your last chance, Brielle. You don't have to do this if you don't want to."

"No, I do. I just...need you to teach me." I answer and I don't know what it is about your other senses enhancing when you can't see, but when I feel his lips against my neck, they seem a thousand times softer than they already are.

He whispers an okay between his kisses that slowly making their way lower onto my shoulders and collarbone. When I feel the soft wet feeling of his tongue and subtle suckage, I know he's leaving his marks.

I lick and bite my lip when he gets to my navel, large hands roaming down my thighs and back up to my hips.

My skin seems unexpectedly extra sensitive, my heart already thumping heavily against my ribcage. I squirm a little when he teasingly kisses my groin, only playing around.

"Jason..." I moan lightly as he kisses up the inside of my open thighs towards my knees. My legs beg to close, and when I can't help it, Jason immediately scolds me with a very bold, dominant voice while pushing my legs farther apart again.

"Don't do that again."

I shiver in unfamiliar pleasure before my lips part in a silent gasp as his hand gently rubs over my netherlands.

I try to grab his hair when he starts to eat me out, but I only remember my hands are tied above me. It pisses me off but sends a whole other sensation through my body, knowing I couldn't do anything about it.

"Fuck, Jason.!" I breathe out choppily, my back arching when a lot of adrenaline pumps through my body. He leans up only to push a finger inside of me, then two more one at a time.

That has me moaning, especially when he purposefully keeps pressing to the left where my sensitive spot is.

I gasp his name in the seeming dark, my fingers digging into the palms of my hands because they have nothing else to grab onto. Tingles flow through my torso while chills run over my skin as I feel his soft tongue lick from my clit up my stomach, onto my breast, and back up to my neck.

"J-Jason-" My trembling voice tries as he still fingers me, his mouth engulfing mine all of a sudden and immediately dominating the kiss.

It's sloppy yet passionate, and when I moan in the kiss, his hand leaves my intimacy to caress my body.

Then I'm left cold with my body in heat and toes curled up when he suddenly moves off the bed. I lick and bite my lip again as if that'll make his appear against them again.

"W-What...what are you doing?" I ask and I hear him laugh a little.

"Don't ask any questions, Baby Doll." He replies amused and soft, "Just let me take care of you."

I feel my heavy heartbeat against my chest as I just suck in a brief breath, simply nodding my head.

He crawls back onto the bed, moving between my legs and helping prop me up onto his lap where he slowly pushes himself into me, my tied hands coming down in front of my chest when my back is almost parallel to the headboard. Sliding into me felt smoother and physically better than before. A quiet moan drips from my lips while his large hands hold my hips, steadily moving them back and forth to where he rubs against my sweet spot craving more speed.