.23

Red leaned back, still holding me tight in his embrace. I laughed a little as I laid beside him, my back resting against the mattress.

"Mmmn." I breathe deeply, biting my lip as the room slowly begins to change from the sunrise. Jason grins while looking down at me, his torso leaning above me while his right arm traps me between his body.

"Good morning." He whispers quietly, fingers tangling into my loose hair that strung all over the pillow.

"Morning." I whisper back, staring into both of his eyes then down at his lips.

"That was the first time I made you scream." He smiles brightly, "Let alone say my name like that."

I laughed a little and shrugged small, "That was the first time you touched my sensitive spots."

He chuckled as he leaned down, "I could tell." He smiled before softly connecting our lips. I trailed my hands up his muscular arms and onto his neck, pushing him down a little more while one of them roam up into his hair.

I started smiling from his fingertips softly trickling down my sides before going in for complete tickles.

A laugh broke through, one of the only sounds to make him satisfied with whatever. "Alright, stop!"

He only tittered, obeying my demand without hesitation. It made me smile as I look at all of his face. God, this man was gorgeous. From his hair, to his sparkling emerald eyes, to his nose and his lips and chin and beautiful smile and there's no wonder why my heart is beating so fast. It just took a while for my brain to realize and realize why.

I turned onto my side, my back facing him as I look out the window. My room was creeping into an orange hue the more the sun came into view over the tall pine trees across the street.

Jason's hands crept onto my bare hip as he kisses behind my ear. I felt him push his warm body against mine, hand traveling down to my lower thigh near my knee. The movement caused my heart to start beating a little faster again.

I tried to calm it by flipping back over.
"Uncomfortable?" He asks and I shake my head, smiling reassuringly.

"No," I answer in a soft chuckle, "I'm very comfortable."

His hand rested on my waist, silence again taking over. It was so soothing and it felt so good to be just like this with him. I could still feel the aftereffects of our night/morning together that lasted until the sunlight for the first time.

I saw his eyes roam everywhere on my face, that small, warm smirk still against his lips that I wanted to kiss again.

He kissed my neck, up to my jaw, cheek, nose, forehead, chin, everywhere on my face until finally my giggling lips.

I put my head against his shoulder, resting it there peacefully while I take a deep breath.

"Tired?" He asks, laying on his back so I can lay on his chest.

I nod and hum, slightly biting my lip that we both bit many times, "Mhm."

"Then sleep." He demands gently, again tangling his fingers in my hair.

I smile as I glimpse back at the window, then my eyes close. My leg layered on top of his comfortably. I took a short nap, waking up to rain pattering against the window. There was no thunder or lightening though, and it was the middle of the afternoon.

Red was still sleep under me, a weak arm around my back. It was easy to escape. I grabbed my business shirt from yesterday and put it on, only buttoning the bottom two before heading to the kitchen.