Best Unique Friends Forever

Zen take me into the Claire town. "I've some friend. She has a unique hair too. Her hair is red" said Zen.

"I guess I'm going to have a new friend" said me smiling. We arrived at an apartment. The matron was very nice. "Shirayuki!" shouted Zen. Then a girl with bright red hair came down. "Hi Zen." said her. Then she looked at me.

"I...I.. I'm Hayaka Mitsuki" said me. "Nice to meet you, Mitsuki" said her. "I'm Shirayuki" said Shirayuki.

I just smiled. "You know, I was thinking that you would want to see around" said Zen. "Sure!" said me. "I'll go, too! I've some breaktime today" said Shirayuki.

Then we travel around Clarine city. We came to the bakery, tailor shop. It was fun. Especially when you've a friend with same unique hair.

We went to the port. There're so many cargos. "Sugoi! I never see a big port before" said me. Then I saw the sea. I ran towards it. It's pure blue. And sparkly with the shine of the sun. "It's beautifull, isn't it?" Shirayuki said.

"I'm so happy I lived here now" said me. "I forgot. For now on, you'll be lived at the apartment with me" said Shirayuki.

"Realy?" I said in disbelief. "Yeah!" said Shirayuki. "Yokata!" said me. "I hope we can be bestfriend" said me. "Sure, why not?" she said. And that makes me more smilling.

Then suddenly someone talking back at me. I bet they were talking about my hair. "Let's get back" said me suddenly. "Ow.... Ummm.... Okay" said Shirayuki. I smiled.

Then we get back to the apartment.

At night....
I was sewing for Zen for my thanks helping me out. Suddenly Shirayuki came in. "Hey. Still sewing?" she asked brought some cookies. "I thought you might want it" said her.

"Arigato" said me taking the cookie. "You're a tailor aren't you?" she asked. "Yeah." said me. "No offense, but, are you the dother of the Hayaka Nana the tailor?" she asked.

I guess my Mom was famous. I look down but smiled. "Yes. I'm the daughter of Hayaka Nana" said me smiled.

"You need some rest. It's been a long journey. Ja, I'll go now. Goodnight" said her. "Goodnight" said me.

I went to the bed. It's very cozy. I look up at the ceiling. "I'm here now, Mom"