Royal bandits

12.00 a.m

I was sewing a red silk jacket. I butler needs it to be repair. While Tatseku sewing a saphire hat. It's from a rich lady.

Suddenly a door opened up. It was Shirayuki. "Hey" said me. "Wow, you realy have messy place" said Shirayuki. "Sorry about that. May I help you?" Tatseku asked. "Don't worry I just came here for a visit" said Shirayuki.

"How's the herbal test?" I asked. "It was great. I got A directly infront of my eyes" said Shirayuki. "Sugoi!" said Tatseku. "Mind holding it?" I asked help to Shirayuki for holding the long-list note.

Suddenly someone kick in. "Who is it?" I asked. Suddenly I saw Raj(since I said that I didn't admit him as king I said his name) with other knights. "Raj?" Tatseku asked.

And Raj giving a disguss face. "Excused me, I'm King Raj, not just Raj" said Raj. "Still, Raj" said me. "Anyways, I'm here to take you" said Raj. "What?" I mumbled. "And I know that Zen cannot get in the way" said Raj.

"Geez... You're thinking too much" Shirayuki. "Ahh... Isn't that my old collection, the Red hair?" he said touching Shirayuki's hair. Then I sting his hand with my needle. "You touch it, I sting you" said me. "I'm not affraid of you" said Raj.

"You don't remember, do you?" I asked with a tired face. "Remember what?" he asked. Then I moved fast and pop one of the soldier's eye.

"What.....How....But" said Raj disbelief. "And that's what you're forgetting" said with my needle. "Now leave or you can't see again!" said me. Then Raj leave with his guard.

I sighed. "And that's Hayaka Mitsuki's action" said Tatseku. "That was realy cool" said Shirayuki. "It was nothing." said me. "Instead it was kindof like a psycho" said me looking down. "Well, you don't have any choice" said, Zen.

"Zen!" said Tatseku

"Well, you don't have any choice, do you?" said Zen. "I'm not suprised, Zen-kun" said me. "Zen?" said Shirayuki. "Sorry to suprised you, Shirayuki-san" said Zen politely.

"Don't need to be that polite" said Shirayuki. "What? It's what royals are" said Zen. "Oh yeah I almost forgot. I've some orders here. It's from my mother" said Zen handing me a long list. "Sorry about the fuss" said Zen. "It's okay. I used to many orders" said me.

Suddenly I yawned. "I think you need some rest" said Tatseku. "But we've tons of orders!" said me. "It's okay, it's still going to be sended at next month" said Tatseku.

"Alright, I'll go to the room" said me. Then I went to the room. I just lay down at the bed. Suddenly I fell asleep.