Time to get out people!

Next day.....
Zen POV
I search Shirayuki everywhere. She was gone. I checked at the tailor shop where Mitsuki used to work.

"She's not here. Even at her apartment" said me. "Mitsuki's gone too. Don't tell me!" Tatseku said suddenly. "What?" I asked.

"They might be gone at the woods. I heard there are some sort of bandits. But they didn't listen to me" said Tatseku. "Then let's go! Ride my horse" said me.

Then I ran to my horse with Tatseku behind me. Then we're off.

At the dungeon......
Shirayuki POV
I scratch the rope behind the wall. Lucky the guy didn't see me. Then when I free I cut Mitsuki's rope with her needle.

"Arigato" said Mitsuki.

At night.....
Mitsuki POV
"Dinner" said the guy bringing a tray of milk and bread.I pretend not to look at him and Shirayuki pretend to slept out.

When he was about to get out, Shirayuki kicked the barrel and I kick him in the back so he'll get up kindof late.

I ran outside with Shirayuki. We search doors and windows and it didn't opened. I was thinking it was upstairs. "Shirayuki, I'll go check upstairs" said me. Then I ran upstairs. I saw there's an open window. "Not so fast" said the guy again. "Stay away!" said me. "Why? I'm not affraid of you" said him. I think for awhile. I realised that he was still far away so I decided to take risk. That is to jump from floor 2 to 1.

Lucky it works. I ran to some death end with Shirayuki. "Shirayuki, I found the way out. It's upstairs" said me. "Then we've to poison him" said Shirayuki. Then she let out a lamp.

"Looking for something?" suddenly the guy came out. "Yep. And it is the right time" said Shirayuki then she burned the lamp. Then broke the lamp. I cuped my mouths, Shirayuki too. Suddenly the guy fell down. He was paralyzed.

That is our chance to get out. We went upstairs and saw an open window then we jumped out of the window. Well we got hurt a bit. "You think you can get out?" said, the guy again. "But how?" I asked.

"It didn't affect me a lot" said him. "And anyway, it's more better here. You cannot get out, you know?" said him surrounded Shirayuki. I kick him off. "Let us go, you can't sell us!" said me.

"What? Because you're to precious, child of Hanaka?" he asked. Suddenly I stand still.