Life of freedom

"Okay, you ready?"

"Yeah"

Tatseku POV

We're now moving our plan. Plan A, Mitsuki took the keys from the guard. Lucky the guard is sleeping. Mitsuki took it carefully. Okay, we got the key.

Plan B, unlock the chains. Preety hard at the first, the chains is preety big. But finally it opens.

Plan C, run away. But it sort of fail because there's the bandit before.

Mitsuki:"What are you doing here? Mizaki?"

Mizaki:"Well, I was able to ran away from the horrid dungeon. And then I met Raji. I have a deal with him to serve him. And so I'm here"

That baka.

Mizaki:"So, prepare for your nightmare"

Tatseku:"Or not"

Then he threw his needle towards Mizaki's neck.

He constantly fell.

Tatseku:"Lucky this is not poisonous"

Tatseku then grab my wrist and ran. We will have to climb many stairs. I think it has 4 floors. So we're at the ground. But Why the underground jail isn't dark? Meh

Raji:"Not soooooo fast"

Geez Raji no need to make it too long. Ish. And without realization, I just spit it out what was in my mind.

Raji:"Well excuuuuuuuuused me for talking tooooo long but, bla bla bla bla bla"

Yep, I'm tired hearing the rest of it. So the only thing that I heard is Raj saying the 'blah' words.

Mitsuki:"Just let us go already!"

Raji:"No way! You're my concubine now! Since you ran away you'll pay and you'll pay as being my concubine"

Tatseku:"No way hay no! She's not gonna accept that offer!"

Raji:"Then, I will just make it"

Suddenly 2 guards grab me by my shoulders, holding me back. While one guard kicking Tatseku.

Mitsuki:"No let go of him! He do nothing to this!"

Raji just laughing like a maniac. Tears threaten to fall at the corner of my eyes. Tatseku spilling blood. I can't take this anymore. I need to stop this.

Then without realization I stab one of the guards at the feet with my needle. I then ran to the guard that nearly kill Tatseku I stab him by the ear so that he will lost his balance. I looked up to see a very scared Raji, who cares.

Mitsuki:"Let us go or I kill you too. And there will be no more 'King Of Tanbarun' whatev's"

He nod his head furiously then let us go. I put one of Tatseku's hand at my shoulders and start to walk out.

Tatseku:"Gomene, I brought you into this trouble"

Mitsuki:"It's okay. We deserve freedoms after all"

AN

I'm sorry for not updating this chapter. I have some writer's block, then I have lots of school things and it makes me lazy to updating this. I'm sorry. But anyway arigato for the 405 readers! And thankyou to you too! panjaitan04.