Aquaris 13

"Stop giggling Quesia! He's going to hear us!"

"But I giggle when I'm nervous!"

"Well relax. Everything is fine. He doesn't know we are here. There's nothing to be nervous of."

"I know, but it's just so exciting, I-!"

"Shhhh!!"

Darlis is across the street still talking to his friend. I can't hear what they are saying, but they keep laughing. His friend apparently likes to run his fingers through his own hot blonde hair with green tips.

Poor Quesia... She doesn't know what I have in mind next...

I guess now is the best time to make my idea known.

"Well, it's time to go talk to them."

"Wait. WHAT!?!?!?"

"We will act like we are just swimming around and happened to pass by."

"But...How.... No. I can't.."

"Oh come on, don't be a catfish. What do you have to lose?"

She took a moment to think before replying. I glanced over at her. She was twirling a piece of her pink hair between her fingers nervously, debating on the situation at hand.

I swear if she backs out of this-

"Alright." She finally sighed. "I guess I have nothing to lose."

I wiggled around, excited. "Exactly! And a lot to gain!"

"Hey... Your right!"

"Of course I am. Now come on!"

We swam out where it would seem like we were just mindlessly swimming about and just happened to see the guys.

As we were nearing them, I glanced over at Quesia, and gave her the signal with a slight not of my head.

She quietly exhaled and took over. "Ooooooh! Hey Darlis!"

She squealed perfectly like a flirtatious girl.

Dang she's good at this.

Darlis and his friend looked over surprised. His face grew a rather large smile when he saw who it was.

"Hey Quesia! Aquema."

Quesia giggled. "We were just swimming around, and found ourselves here. Haha funny how we can get so caught up in conversation we don't even know where we are going!"

Darlis smiled even more with a chuckle.

He's really loving this.

His friend swam up beside Darlis. He nudged Darlis's arm while making the sound of him clearing his throat.

Darlis jumped slightly. "Oh right! Quesia, Aquema, this is my friend Lankris."

"Hello Lankris." I smiled at his blonde-green haired, green eyed, green tailed, friend.

"Hello. You must be Aquema. I've heard about you." He smiled back, looking me over.

I can feel my checks heating up. Ugh I must be blushing so horribly.

"Say," Darlis spoke up. Thank goodness. I hate awkward silences. "Do you girls want to hangout with us today? We are going to the aqua-garden."