Chapter 1

Aphmau's POV

(On the phone)

Aphmau: Hey!
???: Hello?...
Aphmau: I know it's been a few weeks, but I decided it's official and, I really wanted to know if I could get your help with the boxes and stuff?
???: Sure I'll be right over, I guess
Aphmau: Thanks so much, uhh see you soon!
???: Yeah see you.

Garroth and Laurence's POV
Of course, snoopy and completely overly protective Garroth and Laurence are sitting outside of Aphmau's apartment, listening to the whole conversation but not knowing who's on the other end.

They begin to throw out random assumptions, while partially yelling at each other, and themselves.

Garroth: Who is she talking to?!
Laurence: Why didn't she just ask us?!
Garroth & Laurence: Did she get a boyfriend?!!!
They both yell
Garroth & Laurence: no! No!! NO!!!

The both of them yell as they run downstairs of the apartments, to wait to see who it is.

After a while of waiting, they hear a deep voice say their names and quickly turn their heads
Aaron: Hey Laurence, Garroth
Laurence & Garroth: Hey Aaron
They quickly respond with then, turning back around to watch someone else pull into the parking lot they turn back to see Aaron was gone, then turn to each other screaming,
Laurence Garroth: AARON!!?

No Ones POV
Laurence and Garroth quickly run to the elevator, smashing the up button till it opened, then going in and smashing the 5th floor button, multiple times till they get  upstairs they then see Aphmau open the door for Aaron, she then hugs him and gives him a quick kiss on the cheek eyeing the two obviously surprised men.

Aphmau's POV
I asked Aaron to come over because I want to move, but I don't where to yet exactly I mean I have the idea of the neighborhood and everything, and Aaron said he knows where a house to rent is also that he would help me move so I invited him over to help me pack cause I want to be out within a week so when he got here I obviously hugged him and then I saw Laurence and Garroth so I gave him a quick kiss on the cheek mostly to mess around and get their nerves worked up but I kinda felt something like a spark or something around those lines but I just didn't think much about it...I mean he's always had this effect on me, and I knew nothing would come of seeing as nothing ever did.

Aaron's POV
I saw Garroth and Laurence and said "Hey", I went upstairs to Aph's they followed me I guess either they were going up to their apartment or the thought I was up to something, I knocked on the door Aph opened, She hugged me I happily hugged her back I mean we hadn't seen each other for months, but then something I didn't think would ever happen again happened, she stood on her tippy-toes and gave me a kiss on my cheek. I thought it was just me but I think we both kinda felt something when she kissed my cheek I felt like a tingling feeling that I haven't felt since High school something I haven't felt with anyone else...

No Ones POV
Aphmau lets Aaron in and she shows him around and as they get to her room he began
Aaron: Hey Aph can I ask you something?
Aphmau: Well you just did...soo no
She laughs
Aphmau: I'm kidding of course what's up?
Aaron: Why did you kiss me
He says bluntly

(She starts to blush)
Aphmau: I don't know I haven't seen you in a long time, and I just kinda missed you.
Aaron: So if I tell you something you won't freak out?
Aphmau: Of course what's u-
Aaron: Well more like show you
Aphmau: Sure I gues-

Aphmau was interrupted by Aaron grabbing her waist, and staring deep in her eyes, then giving her a long passionate kiss then lets up and says
Aaron: So what did you think?
Aphmau: Aaron what the hell what do you mean did I think we shouldn't do that your- your gonna make me-

Aaron kisses Aphmau again, but shorter this time but just as passionate
Aaron: Listen I think we should talk-
Aphmau: Aaron I think we should talk too but somewhere where I know the guys aren't listening they can't see us but they can hear us that is a definite.
Aaron: OK you wanna go to-
He gets cut off by Aphmau throwing her hand over his mouth and Shushing him.

Aphmau: Type it, please

She hands him her phone as he types Olive Garden

Aphmau types back Yes, wait, hold on
TO BE CONTINUED
766 Words

Quote Of The Chapter:

 You Are NOT Fat!, You Have Fat. You Also Have Fingernails, You Are Not A Fingernail.