Chapter 7

Aaron's POV

After I and Aph went to the cake shop we got red velvet and chocolate marble cake with chocolate cream cheese frosting and I got a little something for later. I realized we had been at Olive Garden for a good hour with everyone and it was almost desert time so I lean over to Aph's ear and whisper,

"I'm ready if you are babe"

she nods and then stands up pulling me up too she then gets everyone's attention by saying 

"Can you guys um stop talking for a couple minutes I- um me and Aaron need to tell you all something"

I can see the nervousness in her eyes while everyone murmurs around the table about what she is going to say but I figured it would be a lot easier if I just helped her out.

I put my hands on her waist and swiftly pulled her into a deep kiss, I could feel her hesitation through the kiss and then her kiss back.

After a few more seconds I pull back and we both look at the table.

 There were the ones who were squealing and the others whose jaws dropped. I looked over at Aph and she's just there rubbing her arm with her hand, I put my hand around her waist and say.

"Aph and I are dating and we have been for a bit now 3 months to be exact and if anybody has a problem with it you need to come to me about it, got it?"

I hear a series of yes' and mhms.

"I'm dating Garroth!" I look over to see who said it and its Cadenza 

"If everyone's confessing I'm dating Laurence," Lucinda said very calmly

I look around the table to see everyone squealing about what everyone just confessed.

"Well if anyone needs us you can call Aph or me so we are going to get going and celebrate our anniversary so we hope you all have a good rest of your night goodbye everyone"

I grab Aph's hand and grab one of the cake boxes leaving a 10 dollar tip for our waitress and walking out the restaurant heading to one of our houses, we usually go to mine cause we don't have to worry about someone seeing or hearing us be all lovey dovey but we only have worry about them hearing us now I mean Aph can be very loud and talented if you know what I mean *wink wink*

Well since we just passed my house I'm guessing we're going to hers.

TO BE CONTINUED

Quote of the Chapter:

You may not have a perfect heart... There may be darkness overcoming it... There may be stitches over the cracks... But if you look hard enough you see the light, The light you bring within me, The light I bring within you 

I wrote that myself^