The time

You guys wanted it so here is your lemon VERY GRAPHIC(I think it's more graphic then the last one I'm trying to get better at DETAILS lmao you were WARNED😝😂)
Aaron's POV
As Aph and I lay here on the blanket looking up at the stars in the sky with her head laying on my chest and my arm around her holding her hand
"Aaron" Aphmau says
"Yes baby?"I reply
Aphmau:This is really nice you know just laying here and relaxing,I think this is exactly what we needed before we go home
Aaron:I think so too
I feel the pressure that was on my chest go away as she gets up and turns around
Aphmau:Baby sit up
Aaron:Ok?
I sit up and she's sitting crisscross so I copy her she grabs my hands and leans in for a kiss I lean in as well.........
Aphmau's POV
I lean in and kiss Aaron,his lips taste like the champagne that he drank as we begin to kiss a little deeper I feel his hands pull away from mine and feel them snake behind my back as he slides me closer to him I begin biting his lip asking for a entrance to his mouth as he playfully denies I then feel him lightly bite mine I playfully deny as well he then moved his hands down my back to my ass squeezing it making me moan into his mouth as he uses this chance to lightly explore my mouth with his tongue he then deepens the kiss by putting his right hand on the back of my head as I pull my hands up one on the back of his neck and the other pulling and running my fingers through his soft dark hair I begin to slowly inch his shirt up he pulls away and pulls it off completely I then have one of my hands run across his abs he begins to take off my crop top as he successfully does with us inching apart for just a few seconds to take a breath I start to pull off his pants,his jeans were to big for him anyway so they slid right off leaving him in his boxers we continue to kiss for a few more minutes before he 1 handedly unbuttons my shorts keeping his other hand on the back of my head he then pulls the bottom of my shorts and they begin sliding down my legs he then pulls them off completely leaving me and him in our underwear(counting bra as underwear I really dgaf soo)I then snake my hand that was on his abs to his boxers pulling them down a bit so you can see his v line I pull away as he pulls down my bra making me blush madly he the unclips it in the back he lays me down on the blanket he then began to massage my breast with his hands making me moan a slight moan he bends his upper body down as he is on his knees and removed his left hand from my left breast and began to kiss and lick my nipple he lightly bit at it making me moan after a few minutes of him working on my left breast he moves to the right one he lifts his right hand off my breast and places the left one back he then begins to do the same thing to my right breast again.A few minutes later Aaron kisses In-between my two breast then moving down my stomach till he reaches the line of my thong he slowly pulls it down inch by inch he then pulls them down and slides them off completely (My fingers are asleep lmao😂😂)
As he then spreads my legs he lightly starts to massage my clit with his middle finger making me wet and again making me moan slightly he then bends his upper body down and slowly begins to lick and massage my clit with his tongue as a few minutes of him doing that my legs start shaking and throbbing as the pleasure he's giving me he begins holding my legs still with his firm grip then making me moan more then before he keeps doing that till I cum into his mouth he then moves back up kissing my stomach and my breast then back up to my lips I then begin to pull his boxers down I pull them off and see his hard dick I then tell him "Aar lay down" "No let me tonight" he responds "but A-" I start with him interrupting "No I got it babe"
He then licks his fingers and puts it on the outside of my vagina he then sticks his dick into me by surprise making me gasp
Aphmau:*Gasp*
He stops
Aaron:You ok babe
Aphmau:Y-Yeah keep going just took me by surprise
Aaron:Ok
He then begins going again as I'm on my back and he's on his knees holding my my back up by my hips he starts thrusting me
Aphmau:Oh yes baby more please deeper
Aaron begins to go faster he then pulls out then flips me over so I'm on my knees as he starts again
20 MINUTES LATER
(Because too many details😳lol)
Aaron's POV
I start to feel my stomach tighten and the sweat drip down my face I begin to go faster and faster until I get to a inhuman speed I hear Aphmau screaming hopefully in pleasure I then feel my stomach start to release I quickly pull out and Aphmau turns around and starts to suck my dick making me cum in her mouth I then fall on the ground in exhaustion I then feel the pressure on my chest again from Aphmau's head I then fall asleep........
TO BE CONTINUED
Hey guys I know it was Very lemony but I mean I'm not embarrassed to write about should I be? But anyway sorry it was soo late anyway hope you enjoyed this chapter and like it leave a comment on ideas for the story anyways
Peace
Love you guys