Chapter 5

My eyes opened groggily, it took a few tries to open them completely.

 Everywhere hurt I couldn't pinpoint where but I was in a world full of pain. My vision came back clearly, I started to remember the occurance that happened last night that made my fists ball by my side.

Two gentle knock sounded from the bedroom door and it slightly open to reveal Dr. Watson.

"How are you feeling?" He asked with the expression of worry on his face.

I struggle to sit up on the bed, when Dr. Watson comes to my aid to help.
I chuckle "I have felt better I my life"

"Well, you have only a small injury to the stomach which managed to avoid any major organs" he states " You are very lucky to be alive Ophelia"

I rest my head on the back board of the bed and look at the ceiling to see little cracks from aged plaster and sigh. "Why did he follow me last night?"

Dr. Watson sighs as well "He didn't want you to go outside in the dark Miss, only because of the danger that lies when everyone sleeps"

"I should've taken another way home I would've been safe" I frowned

"No help can come to that now I am afraid" He replies valiantly " I will bring some reading material in here to keep you company, Sherlock will probably bother you"

I smirked "Hopefully he wont, Thank You for helping me I would've been street meat for everyone"

"No worries just rest up for now and stay put" he smiled caringly