Chapter 3⃣

Peter POV ---

I woke up to a horrible knot in my stomach ... my face felt hot and I could feel something coming up and it burns ... I wiggle my way out of bed out of the twins grip and I run to my bathroom ... wants the lid is up my stomach is emptied ... as I gag I feel warm hands runs my back and my shoulders .... I cough one last time and sigh one of the twins flushes for me as the other lights me up and hold me up to the sink so I can brush my teeth ...

Once that's done the twins take me back to the bed and lay me down .. " We are going to run home and get dressed we will pick you up in an hour .. see you soon " I nod as they walk out ...

I waited a while to let my self calm down ... I then got up and took a shower ... after that I got a pare of loose blue jeans a light blue tank top and a open grey sweater .... plus grey beanie ... I slip on my black high tops then walk down stairs ... I found mom asleep with a empty bowl that looks like it had pop corn in it ,.. dads asleep head on moms huge stomach ... will my stomach get that big ? geez ... Lacey will laugh at me when I get big ... and get the prego waddle started ...

" Morning .. I'm sorry " I look at Sam and sigh a bit ... I then hug him ... I can hear him sniffling trying not to cry ...
I sign to him

P - it's alright Sam please know that they won't hurt me ... they know about the baby ..

He just huffs and signs

S- I still need to protect you ! you are my brother !

I sigh then hug him nodding

P- Asher and Arron are taking me to work with them today please let mom know when he wakes up

He nods handing me my bag of stuff and pointing to a small plate with toast ... I smile hugging him and then I head over to eat ...

Soon the twins arrive knocking on the door ... which I run to .. I open it then shut it behind me ... one look at my mates and I'm glad I'm wearing loose jeans .. " Kitten your face is bright red " Asher says as Arron wraps an arm around me " love , we are glad you are happy to see us but we need to get going ... you want that hot chocolate don't you ? " At that I'm shoving them to there car ... a dark blue 1967 mustang coupe ... a nice car like my dads impala .... " Dang ... Nice car " they just grin as we get in...

As we are driving I look in the back seat to Asher .. he looks kinda squished .. " Um .. are you sure you don't wanna seat up front ? I'm fine sitting in the back ." he shakes his head " no no no you are carrying Precious cargo you don't need to be climbing over anything risking the possibility of falling and hurting your self or the baby " my cheeks turn pink and I nod turning facing the front ... Arron grabs my hand and rubs his thumb over my knuckles " well .... Our father is coming to the cafe for lunch " I look at him I'm sure my eyes are huge he chuckles then pulls over in to a parking spot " it's all right Peter our old man and our mom just want to meet our amazing mate " I nod slightly and then we get out ...

--------1:30 pm ---------

Well three cups of hot chocolate and many kisses on the cheek later a tall man with grey scruff walks in with a woman who is taller than me and has dirty blonde hair with just a bit of silver but it's very pretty ... Arron and Asher leave the counter to there employee and run to the couple " mom " " Dad " the couple smile towards the twins .. as they make there way over to me the man sees me and his eyes darken .." Mom dad this " " Is our mate " the man glares at me making my feline go on high alert " you ... feline .. are you related to Nicholas Bane " I nod " uh y yes sir I'm Nicholas Grim's grandson .. Peter " his glare does not ease up " my name is William .. William Crown ... my mate Jessica Crown ... know this CAT you may be related to alphas but you are scum " the twins and there mother look shocked and I cant help the tears coming to my eyes " that THING you call a grandma is a disgrace to our kind so is your so called MOTHER and YOU " ok I've had it ... I stand up my hands are shaking as I stare up in this monsters cold eyes " you can talk bad about me all you want but you DO NOT talk about my mother or grandmother Like that .... they do not deserve your disrespect you know nothing about them " he growls and then before the twins could stop him he punches me ..... my vision is dark and I feel numb but the sounds I'm hearings are horrible .... I hear a woman scream .. I hear wood splintering and cracking ... chairs falling over ... I hear yelling and growling ... then a door slamming ...

I try to focus on the fuzzy noise but I can't ... I feel really tired now ... but I'm worried ... Asher ... Arron ....

--- Arron -----

When our father hit Peter Asher lost it ... he chased dad in to the woods and he barely made in there before shifting ... I'm now in the back with a bag of cold icing that we use for cinnamon rolls resting on peters cheek as his head is resting on my lap ,.. dad knocked him out cold and caused him to fall over a few chairs ... I hope the baby is ok ... " Mom why won't he wake up ? " My mom sighs " his body needs to recover ... if you think he needs a doctor take him to his pack ok ? " I nod ... " I will wait for Asher .. " Mom nods then kisses my head " I'm sorry sweetie ... I didn't know your father would do this .. " I huff " his brother is gonna be so pissed that this happened " mom rubs my shoulder " good luck " I sigh " thank you mother "

I sat here waiting a good hour and finally my brother walks in not a scratch on him ... he sees Peter and he runs over then drops to his knees to be eye level with his closed eyes " is he and the baby ok ? " I sigh " I don't know .. I waited on you to come back before taking him to his packs doctor .. " Asher nods standing up " lets go "

As soon as we parked at the house Keith and Daniel run out ... well Daniel waddles .. ok I like the waddle I can't wait to see Peter waddle ! ... Sooo cute ..

" What the fucking hell happened to my baby and his baby ?! Did you two hurt him ?! " Daniel tells whiles Keith rubs his back " no but he needs a doctor now we will tell you on the walk there "

And that's what we did I carried Peter as Asher told Daniel and Keith about our dad ... and we found out Daniel has been has been having contractions for an hour ..... so yea fun fun ...

We waited in the room for 20 minuets ... doctor says he's fine just a bump on the head and a bruised face .. the baby is ok ..... but he is tired ...I have no idea when he is gonna wake up .."please wake up soon Peter .... your mom is in the other room cussing the alphabet .. It's funny and scary " ...

Please wake up soon .....

Ok my noodles !! update update this is the update for you !!!! did I do good ? ScaryPasta do good on this chapter ?? yes ? ok ! sooooooo do you want the twins to be boys or girls or a boy and girl ? name ideas !!!! please please !!!! love you my noodles !!! hugs !!! narwhal plushes for everyone !!! pie !!! and salt circles ! uh yea :3 meow ..