Chapter 4⃣

EW ... some wet thing is rubbing over my nose ... ugh drool is in my nose ... I open my eyes as I rub my nose seeing a puppy on my chest... " h hey there cutie .. " They pup yips and paws at my hand I giggle " aw you are so tuff yes you are buddy ... Why am I in the hospital ? " I glance about until my eyes land on two body's that are snoring away ... The puppy starts to bark at them he even jumps on there heads and tugs on the ears making them grumble and sit up and glare at the baby who hops back on my chest and wiggles " aw you are so strong and brave you woke up my two amazing mates with out any signs of fear you are so amazing " I coo and the pup wiggles on his back

Asher and Arron sit up so fast I thought they broke something " babe you are awake ! " The say in unison I smile " yea ... who's puppy is this ? " Asher smiles " we bought him " " For you " they say I smile bigger " thank you ! does he have a name yet ? " They shake there heads no ... so I start thinking ...... " Ok his name is castiel ! " Arron chuckles " adorable " Asher smirks " he's gonna get all them Bi-" Arron punches his shoulder " bad Asher ! " He says and I laugh hugging my puppy then look at my mates " I love my puppy he's my baby but putting my new baby aside how's my Baby doing ? is he or she ok ? " Arron rubs my stomach as Asher speaks " you and the baby are alright ... nothing will ever happen to you and Our baby ever again ... " I nod as I pet castiel

" Oh by the way your mom had the twins " I look up my eyes widening " really ! " they nod " I wanna go see I wanna go see ! " They laugh " ok babe " " Calm down " I start to get up with Cas but my mates stop me " hey stop you have to rest love " they say in unison I huff " I'm fine ! guys please stop this mother hen chicken shit and let me go see my siblings ! " There eyes widen and they back up I growl at them and they look down " sowwy " Asher says pouting " can you at least let me carry you " Arron looks up i sigh " you are forgiven ... I guess you can carry me ..." they smile great big Arron picks me up and we head out ...

Soon we are in what looks like my moms room " there's my other baby ! are you ok !!! holy shit there father is so damn lucky I was not there or he would be ducking dead !! " I laugh that's mom ....

" Oh sweetie this is your sister ! Mavis
Navana ! and brother Mercury beck ! " I am sat in a chair by my mom and smile at my siblings " there so cute ... Mavis and mercury ? very unique mom " he smiles and kisses them I just smile " oh this is castiel my puppy " mom aaww's as Cas hops on the bed to check the babies out ... he's very good with them .. we talked for a little .... but soon my stomach started growling so I was taken to my room to be fed ...

Arron and Asher both fed me before they ate there food ... " Hey love ?" " Do you wanna " " See a movie " they ask in unison the last part I smile " um I guess ... what time ? " They both grin " well doc said you get out in an hour if you feel fine sooooo tonight ? " They ask ... I nod ... I can't say no to those faces ! " Yay ! "

I laugh there so cute .. "we will take you home first so you can shower and change " I nod " thanks " they kiss my cheeks and as they pull away Sam runs in " Peter !!! " He runs to me and hugs my torso ... " Th they wouldn't let me in last ight !!! " I sigh rubbing my twins back as he sniffles and fumbles in his speech he rubs his head on my chest as he starts sobbing " he's rubbing his sent on him " Asher grumbles Arron rubs his shoulder " he's upset and worried Ash ... he's had a ruff night ... " Asher huffs nodding I rub Sams back making him look at me ... I smile and sign to him

P : ' I'm ok Sam ... And please don't flip out on the twins ... they got there dad back for what he did '

He sniffles and nods as he hugs me I then add

" There taking me out on a date tonight so you gotta let go soon .... " He growls I quickly add " you have to let go if you wanna see mom and our new siblings " his eyes widen as he hops up yelling " what ! ok ok see you layers !" and he runs out probably following the smell of mom .. I laugh " oh he didn't sleep well .." the twins cock there heads to the side and ask " how can you tell ? " I answer " his speech is off today " they nod ..

Well after the doc checked me out I was sent home ... with my mates and castiel ... When I got to my room there was a dog bed and a bag of puppy stuff the twins smile as they lay down with castiel " you need puppy supplies for a puppy " they say as I smile ... I start laying out new clothes " hey did you two take showers ? " They shake there heads no " we planned to later " " That's why we have clothes here " they say ... I blush a bit as I look down rubbing my head ... " babe what's wrong ?" they ask as they get up and hold my hands " are you not feeling well ? " " Are you dizzy still ?" I nod a bit " y yea .. c could you guys ... Uh .. help ... "

' Lies !!! I just wanna see ya naked cause spite my fears I am a horny pregnant bastard and wanna see your dicks ! '

I blush at my own thoughts as the twins kiss my cheeks " alright love "

We start moving to the bathroom ... Arron starts the shower and then they start to strip I watch as I pull my clothes off ... my body feels like I'm on fire so I stripped faster ... I kinda glanced at my mates and I hid in the corner something of mine is kinda happy ... which hasn't happened in since I before I was pregnant ! " Hey babe showers ready Arron's in already we better hurry before he starts singing " Asher says as he rubs my back I jump a bit " o ok " I hear Asher get in I then get in my back to them ... " Love what's -" I hear Arron start as he places a hand on my shoulder moving his brother ... looking down at me ! " Oh well then we are having one of those moments then " he says as his voice gets deeper meaning its his wolf ...

' Well shiiiiiiiit '

Asher peeks over his brothers shoulder and his eyes darken a little just as his brothers " well .. seems you need are help with more than just showering ~" my face turns bright red Arron leans me up against the pain wall gently as he kisses my neck and tugs on my tail which feels oh so good "rrrmmmmmaaaaaah~ " that makes Asher start kissing down my stomach towards my boner ...

" aahh ~ holy shit ! ha ! " I moan as one mate attacks my neck and the other my problem ... soon they switch and when they do they both have smirks ... ' Well there goes seeing a movie ' I groan as Asher nips my neck and growls out " must ... mark ... mate ... " I breath as I put my hands on his chest " g guys we .. n need .. to s stop " I be for I could push him away I reaches my peek as Arron pulled away and I leaned my head back moaning loud while they grinned and kissed my cheeks " better love ? " They ask

" Yea .. guess no movie ? " They just laugh at me ... then clean me up ...

Well ... that was interesting !

I wanna thank @ToxicTravist
@Renesamy and @StudMuff69uu for the baby first and middle names ! there so cute !!! that you my noodles !!! Sorry you had to wait so long !!