Chapter 17

Today it's some kindergarten talent show day ... as we took our seats rosemary got on the stage " h hello .., I'm going to be reading a story I wrote called the lil potted plant " she takes a deep breath as she looks down at her paper

" I have a potted plant that will not grow
I show it love that I know .. everyday I wait and wait ,sun and rain I pray and pray ... until one day I lost all hope .... I looked to my potted plant that started to grown !! Never lose faith never lose hope some things take time to grow
so I keep on loving and never losing hope on my lil potted plant "

Everyone clapped so did I ...
Then Rebecca got onstage she had four dogs and a cat plus two ducts " WELCOME LADIES AND GERMS ! to Rebecca's pet band ! " Everyone chuckles as she turns to her aligned animals as she touches there noses or bill they would make a noise and it actually sounded cool ! when she was done she bowed and again everyone claps ...

Up next is Ross and Hannah singing together ...there singing " let it go "

It is so cute when there done everyone claps as they hop off the stage ... a very young boy maybe four years old gets on stage I think his names Darwin ? " I I I I'm going t to s sing th the a ABC's !! b back words ! " As he does his head would jerk and some kids boo'd him half way thru making him cry ... so his mom had to go up there and pick him up and carry him off ... I noticed Sam watching her ... hhhmmm ...

After words a man walked up to me mom Ross and Hannah .." hello I'm an agent for the golden child record company my bosses wanted to offer your children a recording deal " .... And that was a long conversation .... which gave me a head ache but after words Sam walked over with the young woman and boy from earlier ( photo above ) " family .. this is Quinn and her son Darwin " he says smiling she smiles " hi ... uh nice to meet you all ... please be nice to my son " I pout " why would we treat him wrong ? he's so cute ! " Darwin giggles as his shoulders jerk a bit " mom she doesn't care I'm deaf ! " He laughs I smile as mom starts crying happily ...

We invited Quinn to dinner which she agreed ... she knows about shifters because her adopted parents were shifters ... shes human ,... wow ,.. I'm so happy for Sam ! ...

At dinner we got Darwin to calmly sing the alphabet backwards .... he tripped up a few times but he finally finished so we clapped even Sam who smiled great big he obviously was keeping up with the boys stuttering lips .. " Good job Darwin you did great " Sam says making Darwin beam with glee ...this kid is so happy !

" Mommy are me and Ross gonna be famous ? " I smile " maybe " she nods and sips her juice as Ross looks scared " mom if we do get famous do we have to travel ? " Mom smiles " when you are older maybe ... but for now you aren't going anywhere " Ross nods ...

Then the babies beg to be fed so I leave the room to feed them ... having two babies under the age of 1 is tuff ... specially when there nursing ... ugh I don't get a break ! .... A few minuets later my men walk in and kiss me " I think it's time to head home " I nod then work on getting the babies off as Arron gets Hannah for us ... I hand the lil ones to Asher and fix my shirt and put there things away I say bye to the family and new family members then we all head out to our van ...

When we get home the guys get to work on the basement saying it's almost done ,... and I sit on the couch with my two girls and my lil man .... I yawn a bit and start to think of Hannah and fawn as teens ... then it hits me ... ' Holy shit ... GIRLS HAVE PERIODS !!!' I start panicking until Hannah hugs me " mommy can you read to us ? " I nod smiling she giggles then runs off to get a book ... I sigh " oh god I'm gonna go crazy ... hormonal teenage daughters that are ... blah ! Gross ! " Hannah runs back in with some princess book and I gladly read to my two LITTLE girls and baby boy ....

Once we are done with book 7 my mates walk in " hey babe ?" I smile up at them as our kids snore " yes loves ? " They sit on the floor in front of me " we started thinking ... " I raise a brow " we have two girls ... that's freaking scary " Asher says as Arron says " even tho we are scared of hormonal teenage girls ... we wanna know when you wanna have more kids ... Regardless of gender " I smile " could we hold off on more lil ones until fawn and Harley are walking ? " They nod smiling " oh yea ! we bought so many boxes of condoms we can triple layer for months ! " They blurt out I chuckle " thanks ... ok can you get them to bed ? I can't feel my arms and I need to pee " they chuckle and pick up the kids taking them to bed ..,. I run to relieve my bladder ....

Once I washed my hands I snuck over to the basement door only to get grabbed from behind and kissed on the neck " naughty naughty ! we told you no peeking you sneaky lil kitty " I whine " I just wanna see ! please !! " They shake there heads " wait until the morning love " I sigh nodding they then carry me off to bed " I am so proud of Hannah " Arron says as Asher nods " she's our lil pop star " I smile " she and Ross will be so famous ... I wonder what fawn and Harley will do ... " We lay down and the twins hug me " what ever they become ... they'll be amazing " I smile nodding I yawn and my men pull my clothes off along with there's leaving us in our boxers ... I'm in briefs ... we just snuggle until I fall asleep ...

I love my life

Another chapter for my fabulous noodle's ! Double update yay !!!