Chapter 19

It's been a few months since the wreck ... we have tried to have another baby but no luck ... doctor says from the trauma my body went thru it could take longer for me to get pregnant ...

" Mom .. can you ... teach me how to cook ? " I look up and smile at Hannah who has a pink apron on " sure love ... " I sit up and yawn a bit " h how's fawn and Harley ?" she smiles " there playing in the basement with papa "I nod standing up I kiss her head and we go in to the kitchen ... I open up my book and let her pick what to make .. she picks my fried chicken nuggets and homemade fries ...

By the time lunch is done Arron is up here with fawn and Harley as Asher works with the horses ...... A sick raccoon attack them so now there sick ... " M ma ook ook ook ! " Harley shouts I look at him to see he made a block tower I laugh " good job Harley ! " Hannah smiles " it's lunch time ! " And after a quick scream outside we are all at the table eating Hannah's meal ... it turned out pretty good ! ... Fries are a lil crispier that normal but hey she did great !! " Hey babe today we all get to go to the cafe ..., we have new tables and lights and I want you to see them " I smile nodding ....

So after a quick / 30 minuet / shower I got dressed and we headed out ....once at the cafe we walk in and it's amazing ! " You two finally listened ! " I laugh looking around Hannah smiles " momma you are really good at color coordinating ! " I smile kissing her head " that's princess " just as we sit a group of boys swarms us talking to Hannah ...

Hannah blushes a bit and looks down but this one boy kisses her cheek ! ok that's it !! I hiss at the group scaring them shit less as they run away I then hug Hannah " is my princess ok ? " She nods rubbing her cheek " gross ... " I chuckle ... so cute ... soon mister silver walks over .. I think his names Ivan ? his son Joshua sits by Hannah " hey Hannah ... " She grins hugging him making him blush ....

" Stefan you have gotten so big ! " I say to the five year old who has Snow White hair he grins " thank you Peter ... ooh who this ?" he says looking at my lil Harley " oh this is Harley ! say hi Harley " Harley smiles " h h hi " he sounds so freakish cute Stefan tilts his head " why does he sound funny ?" I sigh " he stutters ... he can't help it " and what comes out of this kids mouth next makes me happy and shocks me

" Well he my soul mate so a stutter no matter he perfect !" his fathers eyes widen "mate's ? at this age ? " Harley just giggles and pats Stefan's head

After the shock passes we all go back to talking .... then another surprise " dad Hannah's my mate " we stare at them ... I start crying .... two of my babies have found there mates already ! nooooooooooo !

Since we are now family we spent the day together ... and we even had dinner together .... but when we had to go Stefan cried and Hannah growled at us ... but with all our limbs in tact we got home ...

We read books to the little ones and gave goodnight kisses .... then all three of us sat on the couch for a movie ...half way thru my thoughts finally got to me and I broke I started crying .. they paused the movie and held me

" Babe what's wrong ?" they ask I sniffle as tears roll down my cheeks " m my babies ... th there growing up !! I hate that there growing up .... can't they stay my babies for ever ?" they sigh kissing my head " there always gonna be your babies ... " " No matter how big they get " I sniffle shaking my head and hug them " I wanna keep them small ... forever .." they chuckle ...

And that said a week later we got a family photo taken ... and after that all three houses had to be put down because of there illness ....

Cass is a papa .... he got this German Shepard pregnant with four pups .... there all so cute !!

Lacey and Sarah got married ... and there both expecting twins !

Sam and Quinn have two girls now and that makes that lil guy of there's so happy ....

Rosemary and Rebecca ... there trouble ... they keep pranking the warriors by putting hair dye in there shampoo bottles and butt paste as there tooth paste .... this new one tho was good .... clear tape under the toilet lid .... keeps everything out .... there evil !

Ross and Oscar have to have an adult in the room at all times cause damn Ross may be like nine but he has 13 year old mate he would do anything for ....

Mavis and mercury are crazy hyper toddlers Mavis loves to play ' piss the parents off ' why mercury plays his favorite game ' blame the older siblings ' there crazy ..

, Love my family I really do ... my mates are the best people to ever come in to my life .... when I'm with them ... I feel so good ... like there's nothing to worry about ... I feel like I'm ... well like I'm high ... heh ...

" Mommy ! mommy ! you spaced out again mommy ! finish the story ! " I chuckle and kiss Hannah's head

" Well after I cried to my momma thru out link a beautiful white wolf came to me ... it was your papa ... at soon your daddy showed up ... we talked and walked and them when we got to grandmas house they stayed for dinner .... and that's how the day went ... the day I met your daddy and papa " she giggles " you so cute mama " I laugh " aw thank you love ! I think you are cute too ! " She giggles and I kiss her cheek ... she maybe growing up but she still loves us ....

" We are home !! " my mates ... my husbands shout Hannah runs to them and hugs them as Harley and fawn speed waddle to there open arms I walk over kissing there cheeks smiling

" I welcome home my loves "

Next chapter is a peek of next book !! love you all my fantastic noodles !!! I love you !!