1

Chaeyoung's POV

"Ahjumma!!"

"Oh Chaenggie! Aww, our little bean, it's been a long time. How are you?"

"I've been great ahjumma. I missed you!"

"Aish come here you sweet pea. Give this ahjumma a tight hug."

I smiled at the fifty three year old woman and gave her a hug.

Wow, this place looks exactly the same. Nothing has changed literally. The brown and cream color of the walls still remained, the wooden tables and the furnitures are still on their original places. Even the interior design of the diner still remained.

"What would our sweet pea like to eat? Order anything you want sweety it's on me."

"Wow! Thank you so much ahjumma. I'd like to have the usual please"

"Okay, for a while sweety. I'll prepare your order myself. Get ready to tell me everything when I get back okay?"

I nodded my head and smiled at her.

"Sure thing ahjumma. Oh, and please be ready to get bored." I grinned at her.

"You know I'll never get bored of you sweet pea. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to prepare something extraordinary."

The fifty three year old woman smiled and went to the kitchen.

I looked around the area and sat down on the metal stool in front of the counter. There's something about this diner that I like so much. It's not the usual grand-like diner that most people go to. In fact, only a small number of people come here, mostly, the patronizers who are of the same age as ahjumma.

Now that I think about it, I believe I'm the only teenager who eats here at ahjumma's diner. Weird. I never noticed it till now. Maybe that's the reason why I love this place, nobody here knows me except, of course, ahjumma..

I stood up from the stool and went to the wooden table beside the window near the corner of the room. This is my usual spot. I love being away from the noise. I hummed a tune that was playing repeatedly on my mind (Twice's Like a fool) and gazed at the busy people outside. I noticed that the weather is really good today. Sunny. I love sunny days.

I remembered the day when I found out about this diner. I believe it was 5 years ago. The rain was pouring that day, I was crying and running away from the bullies at school who always pick on me. I kept on running and running and running until I bumped into a worried looking woman and fell down. She asked me something I was not able to understand. But the look on her face said it all. She was concerned and worried about me.

I was looking up at her when she gave me her hand and lift me up.

"Are you lost sweety? Come, let's get inside, you're drenched."

The woman brought me inside a what seems to be a diner. I looked around and noticed that the place was actually beautiful.

"Yup honey this is a diner. I own this place. Please have a seat, I'll get you a towel and dry clothes."

Did she just read my mind?

The woman then entered a small room at the corner of the diner.

After about 5 minutes of waiting, the woman came back with a yellow fluffy towel and dry clothes.

"These are all clean. Go get changed at the bathroom sweety."

"Th... Thank you"

"You're welcome. Now go get changed."

The woman smiled at me. And I nodded my head.

When I came back, a cup of hot chocolate and biscuits were waiting for me at the table. Wow, this woman is sooo nice.

"Try my hot chocolate and biscuits. Those are my best sellers."

"Thank you so much ahjumma. For everything."

"It's nothing sweety. Now tell me, why were you crying? And who were you running from?"

~~~~
Snap!

"Our Chaenggie seemed troubled. What were you thinking sweety?"

I looked up and beamed at ahjumma who was holding a tray with my order on it.

"Oh nothing ahjumma, I just remembered the day when I met you and you introduced me to this wonderful place."

Ahjumma was about to say something when a group of patronizers went inside the store.

"I guess you need to save your story for later. I'll just entertain these guys okay? Enjoy the food."

Ahjumma went back to the counter and entertained the guests.

After devouring the food that ahjumma prepared for me, I decided to stay for a little bit. It's just three in the afternoon anyway. Maybe I should take a nap?

I was about to doze off when I heard the door burst open and a loud voice came booming all over the place.

"AHJUMMA!!!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Hi dear reader! ;) thank you so much for reading! I hope that you liked this chapter. This is actually my first kpop fanfic so please forgive me for my lack of knowledge. :'D

Anyway, I'm a huge fan of Twice and I love their ships so I decided to make a story with my favorite OTP... Don't worry, Chaeyoung's partner (which is kind of obvious) will be revealed next chapter. ;D <333

No Twice No Life!

-C