2

Chaeyoung's POV

After devouring the food that ahjumma prepared for me, I decided to stay for a little bit. It's just three in the afternoon anyway. Maybe I should take a nap?

I was about to doze off when I heard the door burst open and a loud voice came booming all over the place.

"AHJUMMA!!!!"

My head snapped in surprise and automatically looked at the diner's entrance. Ugh, what the?!

"Ahjummaaaaaa!!! It's been a while!"

Can't this girl be more polite and tone her voice down? People are trying to relax here come on!

I tried to look at her face but I wasn't able to see it since the wall was blocking the way.

I was being irritated at the fact that I can't see the girl's face so I decided to take a look closely at her myself.

I stood up and went near the girl
when ahjumma appeared and hugged her.

Hm, They seem close. Do I know this girl? Nah, impossible, maybe she became a customer when I was away.

"How was your trip dear?" Ahjumma held the girl's shoulder.

"It was fine thank you! Ugh, I missed this... Ahjumma, can I get 'The Mina order' please?"

The girl seemed excited to order, I can hear the excitement on her voice. Wait... what? 'The Mina Order'? What the hell is that?

"Oh and ahjumma please don't forget the Mina-gredient (Main Ingredient) okay?"

Ahjumma nodded her head and went to the kitchen smiling. I guess Ahjumma likes this girl.

Now that the girl was speaking normally, I found her voice relaxing. She should have used her normal voice when she came in... Anyway, why am I even interested? I should go back to my table.

I was about to turn around and walk away when the girl faced me.

"Oh annyeong!" She said.

"A. A. Annyeong. Hehe. Hi." I slightly raised my hand awkwardly in surprise. Chaeyoung you dummy! Ugh, I internally groaned to myself. Stupid mouth. Stupid hand. Wae?!

The girl then smiled and walked passed by me. I was frozen for a second or so. Wow. That was unexpected. The goal was to shut her mouth up, not shut Chaeyoung's stupid mouth up. Deym... Mission failed.

I didn't want to look funnier by being frozen to death so I forced myself to turn around and go back to my table until I saw that the girl was already sitting on the opposite side of my seat.

Oh great...

When I got near the table, the girl looked at me and smiled.

I smiled back and waited for her to realize that she was sitting on 'my spot'.

After waiting for about a minute, the girl spoke.

"Oh is this your place? Sorry, nobody usually sits here so..."

The girl was about to stand up when my ever wonderful mouth spoke without my consent. Again.

"No wait! I'm already done eating anyway so I guess you can have the table to yourself."

The girl suddenly stood up and waved her hand in response.

"No you were here before I came so you have the right to stay and besides your things are still on the table so I'll just go."

This girl is persistent. Ugh, what should I say? Yah, Stupid mouth now's your time to redeem yourself! speak! Please...

"I see you've already introduced yourself to one another."

Both of us looked at ahjumma who was holding a tray with I guess, 'The Mina order'? When did she get here?

I swear ahjumma is half Korean and half Ninja. She always seem to appear from nowhere.

"Here's your order Mina dear."

Ahjumma looked at the girl and carefully placed the order on the table.

"Here, let me clean this up first."

Ahjumma then cleaned the table and looked at me.

"Did you enjoy your food sweet pea?"

I nodded my head and smiled at her.

"You know I always enjoy your food ahjumma. Again, thank you so much for the treat."

"You're always welcome sweety. Now let me just clean these up."

Ahjumma placed all of the used kitchen utensils on the tray and slowly walked away from us.

"Oh, I nearly forgot, both of you please have a seat." Ahjumma went back and looked at the both of us.

"Come on, sit down."

The girl looked at me and we both followed ahjumma's instruction in unison.

Ahjumma smiled and looked at us both.

"I'll talk to you girls later. For now, please accompany each other first."

~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Hi! Thank you so much for reading! I hope you liked this chapter. :)

The next chapter will be in Mina's POV sooo... I don't know, I just hope you'll like it. :">

There will be more MiChaeng interaction next chapter! Yay! Hahaha! Thanks again dear reader!

No Twice No Life!

-C