Under pressure

"I'm gay."
—————
Today was any normal day, but there was a huge burden on your chest. You had been a lesbian for quite some time now and you wanted to come out and tell your father Brian, you had thought of going to his band mate Freddie for some advice but you never had the chance. You sat next to your father on the couch as you both watched a movie together, your mom was at work which gave you time to bond with your dad. Once the movie had finished you let out a sigh and looked over at him, he simply smiled and got up to get the movie. "So, what next?" Your father Brian asked and sat back down next to you once he put the disk away. "Oh, I'm just gonna head to bed." You said and kissed his cheek swiftly and got up. You felt bad for leaving him there but you honestly needed some time to yourself.

You tossed and turned a bit thinking about your sexuality. 'You have to tell him, (y/n).' You thought. It was right, you would have to eventually. Spending a few moments in bed you finally got back up and trudged back into the kitchen where you found your father making some tea. "Hey dad, can we talk?" You asked and looked down at the kitchen floor. "Of course, want some tea?" He asked casually, you looked at him and simply nodded. Once the tea was made Brian placed a cup in front of you and sat across from you. "So, Whats up?" He said curiously and took a sip of his tea. "Um, well, I uh..." You started, 'SPIT IT OUT' you said to yourself in your head. "I'm gay." You said calmly and looked up at him for a moment. Your dad looked at you and smiled, "I love you, (Y/N). No matter who you like. I'm glad you finally told me." He said and held your hand across the table. "Thanks, dad. I love you too." You whispered and got up off your seat, you ran over to your father and wrapped your arms around him.

A/N: For WeWasGlam