Lazing On A Sunday Afternoon

You smiled to yourself as your boyfriend, John Deacon, lightly ran his hand through your hair as he held you close to him. Today had been quite a boring day and your boyfriend john decided to come over and accompany you. You craned your neck up to face him and gave him a passionate kiss, "What was that for?" John asked you and smiled at you, "I'm just showing my appreciation for you." you replied and laid your head back down. "I'm sure that you can show me more appreciation than that.", John retorted, his cheeks turning beat red. You blushed madly yourself and freed yourself from his grip to kiss him once more. You moved your hands to his cheeks and cupped them as you let your tongue dance around in his mouth. You grinded yourself onto his groin and moaned into the kiss. John pulled away from you and his breath hitched, "(Y/N)." he said and bucked his hips towards your now wet Centre. "Yes?" you asked as you continued to unbutton his shirt, which was taking forever by the way. "Fuck me." he said and undid his pants for you, you smirked at him and left his shirt half way undone. You eagerly pulled out his hard erection and lowered your head. You started off licking his tip, which made John's breath hitch, you giggled and slowly took his cock into your mouth. You moaned onto his cock and continued to move your head up and down. John began to wither and repeatedly say your name as he got closer and closer to Cumming. "God John, I need you inside me." you moaned out which made him moan in response.

You quickly pulled off your sweatpants and moved your panties aside. You slowly lowered your pulsing wet entrance onto his throbbing cock. You both let out a moan of satisfaction and then you started to move up and down on his cock slowly. "Mhm, I love the way you fit in me." you moaned out as you began to go faster. John just groaned and held onto your hips, you looked down to see him. He looked so sexy with his button up shirt still on and his long hair sticking to his sweaty face, his eyes were closed tightly and his mouth hung open. "(Y/N)...I-I'm go-gonna cum!" john squeaked as you continued to bounce and grind on his cock. "Yes, john. Cum for me." You moaned out and continued to watch his face, john hazily opened his eyes and brought his hand to your clit and bagn to rub you furiously. You then let out a scream of pleasure as you tightened around John which made him release inside of you. "Oh my God." you moaned out as you both came down from your climaxes. Once you laid down next to him, john began to pull on his boxers. "Not a boring day after all, huh?" he asked shyly and giggled.

A/N: I'm sorry I haven't updated In a while. I've had some writers block but I've got some ideas up my sleeve so I'll be posting more often! :)