Too much love will kill you

You had recently gotten over a terrible breakup and have been trying to pull yourself together. Luckily, your best friend Freddie came over to visit. Freddie was a romantic and he knew how it felt to be heart broken. You sat on your couch and sulked in sadness, you jumped as you heard a loud knock at the door. You slowly got off the couch and ventured to the door, you oepned it knowing it was him. "Hi, darling.." freddie said softly and enveloped you into a bear hug. You sighed into his shoulder and wrapped your arms around him, "Are you alright?" he asked and pulled away, you simply shook your head and shut the door. Freddie sat with you on the couch and wrapped his arm around you, "I'm so mad at myself...what did I do wrong?" you said and started to cry, freddie rubbed your arm and pulled you closer to him. "Shhh, don't cry...you did nothing wrong." he said softly, "Your not the problem, he is." he told you and kissed your head. That made you feel slgihtly better, you sniffled and wiped your wet eyes. You shurgged and cuddled into him, Freddie smiled down at you and wrapped his other arm around you, you sighed softly and laid your head on to his chest. The rest of the day Freddie talked with you and made you feel better. You were so lucky to have him.