I really love you

"Eggs?" John asked, it was around noon and you two has just gotten up. John decided to make you two a nice breakfast. You shook your head rather quickly and felt nauseous at the thought of the eggs, you had morning sickness and eggs was off the menu, "o-okay, well, oatmeal?" He asked again and closed the refrigerator door, you nodded and gave him a weak smile. John pepped up a little bit and got out the box of oats from one of the kitchen cabinets.

While John cooked, you prepared some tea and sat at the dining room table and waited for him. "Here you are." John said and sat the bowl of warm oatmeal in front of you, "thank you." You murmured and sat up grabbing your spoon. You stirred the food slowly as you wracked your brain on how to tell John that you were pregnant. John was a really nice guy and took care of you as you did to him, but you two weren't married which made you scared for yours and the baby's future.

"(Y/N)? Are you okay?" John asked as he looked at you softly, "you haven't touched your food, you look a little pa-" John started to say but you started to cry, "I'm pregnant okay?!" You said and crossed your arms. Johns eyes widened at your sudden outburst, "oh my God." John said under his breath and started to cry softly, "I'm gonna be a dad?" He asked, you ignored him and bit your lip, "I am the dad right?" John asked and laughed. You cracked a smile, "yes and yes." You finally replied. John ran over to you and kissed you, "is that why you didn't want eggs? Morning sickness?" He asked and crouched down to your level, you we still sitting. You simply nodded, "are you gonna leave me?" You asked and looked down. "Hell no. Why would I? I'm gonna be a dad, to your baby..." He said and smiled. You giggled and nodded, "I love you John." You said and kissed him quickly, "I love you both." He said and rested his hand on your stomach. John was going to be a great father.
A/N: For lovelylittledeaks