Chapter one: Blue diamond

1
Chapter one: blue diamond

Dedication to Tater_tot98 for always voting on my story's and being a great person to talk to

I slowly wake up to the soft feeling of someone touching my shoulder "wake up honey" I hear my mums smooth voice call out to me through the darkness of sleep that is still lingering around my mind.

"Mmmhhhmm" I mumbled to show mum that I was alive.

"Come on honey it's time to get up dad wants to talk to you" I reluctantly open my eyes to see my mother looking as beautiful as always with her long curly black hair and piercing green eyes like my own.

"Hey mum" I said giving her a sleepy smile.

"Be down in 15 minutes" mum said before getting up and leaving my room.

I ripped the blankets of me instantly feeling a coldness run up my bare legs "okay time to wake up" I say to myself before getting up off the bed and jumping in the shower.

After about 8 minutes I jumped out wrapping my Aqua colored towel around me.

I open the doors to my walk-in wardrobe and pick out a pair of black shorts and my light blue running jumper then matching them with my light blue runners.

If you haven't noticed I LOVE blue

I jogged out of my room, down the stairs and into my dad's office. Obviously knocking before entering, that's just plain rude not to.

"Daddy" I say waiting outside of the office door for his permission to open it.

"Come in gorgeous" I open the door and skip towards dad leaning down giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"Mum told me you wanted to see me" I say taking a seat opposite him.

"Yes, sweetie I have something to ask you" I look up at him still in my happy mood."Would you be Interested..." he stopped scared of my response.

"Yea daddy?"

"Would you be interested in going to a masquerade ball with me and your mother?" My face lit up.

"of course," I said giving him a hug "wait" I paused "masquerade does that mean I have to wear a dress?" He looked up at me like I had just discovered why he was fearing my response.

"Yeah" I thought for a moment maybe I had to wear a horrible dress, but I hated making him sad.

"Only under one condition" he looked up at me full of joy "the dress has to be a light blue."

"I wouldn't have it any other way" he smiled giving me a kiss on my cheek "oh and your mother has a surprise for you in the garden."

"What's with all the surprises?" I questioned him. His only response was a cheeky grin "okay fine I'm going to find mum" I said walking away "love you daddy."

I had jogged all the way out of the house into the garden "mum?" I called out.

"Over here sweetie" she responded. I followed where her voice was coming from to see that she was sitting down on a white bench that had this beautiful arch with entwined roses.