-t w o-

Tyler Joseph got to first period about 30 minutes early. There wasn't a clear reason for it, but there was no one in there to question him. The only person Tyler will actually acknowledge this early in the morning is his (very gay) Internet friend, Hayley Williams. (A/N: it's called fanFICTION)

So, doing what he does best, Tyler calls Hayley and decides to rant his little heart out about the man-whore of a high school student, Josh Dun.

"I mean, seriously, Josh Dun is the biggest frickboy in the school!" Tyler says in an irritated voice. Now, when Tyler is ranting, he falls into his own weird emo version of a blind rage; not noticing the presence of others.

So, of course, he didn't notice Josh Dun enter the classroom until he said,

"What did you just call me?"

Tyler's head snapped up and he fell out of his chair, letting out a small yelp as he hit the floor. Lying on his back, Tyler opens his eyes and sees Josh standing and leaning over him looking extremely amused. He offers a hand, but Tyler only scowls and stands up on his own.

"And I ask again, what did you just call me?" Josh asks once Tyler is on his feet. Tyler is quiet for at least 45 seconds before quietly saying,

"I- I called you a frickboy."

-

hi it's me again sorry for not updating regularly like I'm supposed to

anyway here's chapter 2 sorry it's short but I have no patience or creativity, you should totally check out my frerard story, smile ;;)))