-n i n e-

(a/n: SIKE bitch u thought. im not deleting this story it took me two months to decide but here i am)

Tyler was uncharacteristically quiet and nervous whilst walking into school, but that didn't stop him from scoffing at the couple that was making out against the locker across from his. Unfortunately, the guy ended up being Josh, who immediately pulled away from the girl to walk towards Tyler. "You got a problem?" He asked, his voice hostile. As he walked menacingly across the hall, Tyler turned to face him. Realizing who he was about to shove into the lockers, Josh slowed down and smiled sheepishly, taking half a step back. "Sorry 'bout that, Joseph.

Tyler's face scrunches up in confusion, wondering why Josh didn't punch him in the face. Josh's face stays calm as Tyler says, "I-it's fine?" He turns away from Josh to open his locker and gather the things he needs for his first period, but Josh blocks his locker before he can do much of anything. Looking at Josh with an annoyed look on his face, Tyler attempts to get around him but only ends up looking dumb, as Josh stays steady with a smirk on his face. "Do you a valid reason for blocking my locker?" Tyler finally asks, Giving up on moving him. 

Josh calmly shrugs, pretending to not be paying attention to Tyler. "Not really," he says before grinning and moving slightly to the side so Tyler can open his locker. "But you can have your phone back now." Josh hands him his phone and Tyler's mouth falls open.

"When did you even take my phone?!" Tyler shouts. Josh only smiles mischievously and walks away.

=-=-=-=

(a/n: unfortunately, that's all i have for you folks...part of the reason i even wrote this is because i spilled water on my laptop and the keyboard stopped working briefly so i wanted to see if it was fixed. BUT sorry this chapter was so uneventful.)

(also today i was more excited about BTS just being at the BBMAs than i was about tyler and josh actually winning and,, ,im forgetting my roots cleanse me father for i have forsaken my true lineage)