0.1

savannah's pov

i was walking through the halls calmly, wishing i could just die. it was the first day of school and the only thing i wanted to do was sleep.

i was walking when i heard his voice. the voice of the person i hate the most. jack gilinsky. great, this day couldn't get any worse.

"hey savs" i heard him say but ignored him.

"savannah i know you can hear me", great.

i turn around and see his godlike features. don't get me wrong i may hate jack but he is still hot.

"what do you want gilinsky" i say in a rude tone. "well sorry i didn't know i couldn't just say hi to a preety lady like yourself" he says with his perfect smile. "oh shut up we both know the only thing you want is to get in my pants" i say looking into his eyes.

"well yeah bu-" he gets cut off by me interrupting him. "ughh you're such a fuckboy" i say walking away.

"savannah" he says but i keep walking towards my locker. i get my my math book and notebook since that's my first class and walk towards my best friend's locker.

"hey bella" i say. "hey savs, how was your summer" she asks me. "you know the usual a new boy in my bed every week"

when i say every week. i mean every week. there's something you should know about me. i'm not your typical high school girl. i'm what some people may call a fuckgirl. you know its like being a fuckboy but instead i'm a fuckgirl because i'm a girl.

i hear bella chuckle. i guess it's about what i just said. "so, what class do you have now?" she asks me.

"math, how about you?" i ask back. "ughh i have spanish" she says as she rolls her eyes. "your lucky, spanish is so easy" i say to her.

"no it's not its really hard, you just say that because you're mom is latina and she taught you how to speak spanish" she says. that is true, my mom is latina but she moved here to have a better life and met my dad. which she then divorced.

"wait, let me see your schedule i want to see what classes we have together " i say and she hands me her schedule. "well. we don't have much classes together but at least we have science and PE together" i said. me and bella talked a bit more and then the bell rang. i went to my class and bella went to hers.

i walked in the classroom and took a seat in the back. then he walked in. ughh. why? why did he have to be in the same class as me. oh well maybe this is the only class that we have together.

i saw him walking towards me and take a seat right beside me. seriously? out of all the seats in the classroom you just had to take on right beside me.

"hey savs" he says.

"don't talk to me" i say back.

"oh come on babygirl we both know you want me too" he says and i roll my eyes.

"in your dreams gilinsky" i say. then the teacher walks in and starts talking about what we were going to learn this year.

this is going to be a long day.
-
hey guys!
so, the first thing i want to say is that this is my first story. so, please no hate. please vote i really want to make this story a hit and leave comments about what you think. also comment what you think about the cover do you like it or should i change it? love you.❤️

-P