0.6

savannah's pov

its good that he's going to find someone else. i honestly don't even know why he asked me. he knows i hate him and i bet he knew my answer would be no.

"hello there beautiful what ya' thinkin' 'bout?"

i immediately recognize the voice. its johnson. he's so cute.

"nothin'." i say.

he sits down and takes a bite of his chicken sandwich.

"savannah i've known you since the first grade. what's wrong?" he says with a mouth full of food.

"i'm serious, i'm fine."

"ok, ok i was actually going to ask you something." he says. i notice he's a little nervous. weird. whatever.

"johnson what were you going to ask me?"

he scratches the back of his neck and opens his mouth to talk.

"i was wondering if maybe... tomorrow night...um...you would like to, maybe, just maybe, you would like to go on a date with me?"

i was shocked. i never thought he would ever like me. i have been in love with johnson since the seventh grade.

"um...savannah, damn it i knew you would say no, i don't even know why i asked, just forget about it."

"i never said no."

"so...is that a yes?"

"yes johnson."

"awesome, ok i'll see you on friday, i'll pick you up at 6:30 maybe?"

"yes 6:30 is perfect." i say.

"ok." he says while taking his tray and walking over to his friends' table.

+

school is over for the day and i am exhausted. i can't wait to take a shower and go to bed.

i get in my car and drive home. i take a quick shower, make some dinner, watch some TV and go to bed.

+

today is the day. i am finally going on a date with the boy of my dreams. the boy i have loved since i was in seventh grade. i'm so excited.

i go to my locker and find bella waiting for me. i walk over to her and she squeals.

"why didn't you tell me you where going on a date with johnson today? we have to get you ready and you have to be perfect but don't worry me and the girls are going to go to your house and get you ready. ok?" she says really fast.

"first of all calm down because your talking really fast, second i was going to tell you and third, i know right? i'm so excited!" i say biting my lip.

"but i don't know what to wear." i say to bella nervously.

"don't worry me and the girls are going to bring some stuff ok?"

"ok." i say. right in that moment the bell rings.

"ok, we'll talk more about it during lunch." and with that we parted ways and went to our classes.

+

i was currently walking to my usual table when i see the girls all squealing and with bright smiles. i'm guessing bella told them the news.

"omg i can't believe it." andrea says squealing.

"why didn't you tell us?" chloe asks.

"i was going to tell you guys."

"tell them what?" johnson asks.

"hey." i say.

"nothing it was about our date."

"then it is something." he says and i chuckle.

"yeah i guess."

"ok well wear something special but not too exaggerated. i swear you are going to have the best night of your life." he says while kissing my cheek and walking away.

"awwwww." the girls say.

"oh shut up." i say blushing.

-

hey guys!

i know, i know I didn't keep my promise. i'm sorry i hope you're still liking the story so far. please vote and comment. love you.❤️

-P