1.1

savannah's pov

1 month later

its been one month since the kiss with gilinsky and since he told me that he loves me. after that i told him that i didn't feel the same way and that i loved johnson and he got out of the tent really angry so i didn't really enjoy the camping trip that much because i felt bad. i only wanted to be his friend because he is johnson's best friend but after i told him that i didn't love him, he got mad at me and he hasn't talked to me since. he only mumbles things like ok or yes or no. johnson and i are still together and very in love. he treats me like a queen and he's sweet and i love him a lot. he takes me out on dates and romantic stuff like that but anyways right now i am hanging out with nate. ever since i discovered that he's gay we have become really close.

"hey savs i think i'm gonna head out ok? see you later."

"ok bye." i say. i was going upstairs when i heard the doorbell ring and i went towards it.

"what did you forget now nate." i say and then i see that the person standing there isn't nate. it was actually gilinsky.

"oh hey jack what are you doing here?" i ask.

"i know you're cheating on johnson with nate." is the first thing that comes out of his mouth and i burst out laughing.

"trust me gilinsky i am not cheating on johnson with nate." i say still laughing.

"oh don't worry i know that you have been. you guys are always together and he's always staying over at your house. oh and i'm obviously telling johnson." he says.

" he won't believe you and go ahead tell him. i have nothing to hide because nate and i are just friends and that's it." i say, this time my voice a little higher because i was getting really angry.

"oh trust me savannah he will believe me when i tell him because he was already suspecting. everyone is." he says with a smirk plastered on his face. and that was it i couldn't take it anymore. he was really in my nerves.

"how the hell can i be cheating on johnson when nate is fucking gay." i yell at gilinsky and as soon as i do, i cover my mouth with my hand. i looked at him and his eyes were as big as the damn sun.

"holy shit. nate is gay." he says.

"no he isn't! i was just kidding, i said that to get you off my back." i say.

"oh don't tell me that bullshit. the secret's out and you can't hide it anymore." he said.

"but i kow what you can do keep me quiet." he said.

"what is it? i'll do anything. just please don't tell anyone." i say.

"savannah marie montano."

"will you be my fake girlfriend?" he asks.

"what?" is all i manage to say.

"remember that one time when i asked you to be my fake girlfriend? well i haven't forgotten about that." he says.

" fuck." i say.

"jack. you know i cant do that. i'm with johnson. your best friend."

"so? break up with him." he says.

"i can't do that. i love him." i say.

"it's your choice. you either break up with him or nate's secret is out."

"fine." i say while running towards my car and getting inside. tears in my eyes. i don't get it, if gilinsky does love me then he would want me to be happy.

i get to johnson's house because i just want to get this over with. i get out of my car and head towards the door. i knock on it and see johson's smile fade when he sees me crying.

"hey babe are you ok? did something happen? did someone hurt you?" he asks.

"no, i'm ok. i just need to talk to you." i say while guiding him to the couch and sitting down.

"johnson i just want to tell you that i love you and that i really don't want to do this but i really have to."

"savannah please just tell me what's going on. you're scaring me." he says.

"i'm sorry but i have to break up with you. i can't be with you anymore." i saw tears starting to form in his eyes and it made me cry even more because it broke my heart seeing him like that and knowing that i was the one that caused that.

"i don't get it. was i something i did or said please tell me savs because if it was my fault i swear that i can change. i can, i really can change. i'll do anything for you because i love you." he said while on his knees.

"babe you didn't do anything wrong. it wasn't your fault ok? just know that i love you and that i always will." i say. i get up and he does the same. i give him one last kiss and whisper

"goodbye jack, i love you."

i run out of the house and go back to mine. i finally get there and open the door to see jack on my couch checking instagram on his phone. just sitting there casually. like nothing had just happened. he turned his head around and his expression softens when he saw me crying. he started coming closer to me and said

"savs are you okay? why are you cryi-"

"get the hell away from me and don't fucking touch me." i cut him off.

"this is what you wanted. wasn't it? for me to break up with the person that i love, the person that actually cares about me. unlike you. i hate you jack gilinsky. i always have and i always will. i will never love you and i will always love joh-"

i get cut off by him slapping me. the fucking bastard slapped me and he says that he loves.

"don't you ever say that ever again." and right then his face softens as he realizes what he has done.

"i just want you to know that i am not doing this because of you. i am doing this because of nate. because he's my friend and because i swore to him that i would never tell anyone about his secret." i say before walking to my room and leaving jack there alone to realize what he has done.

-

hey guys!

soo shit just went down and please don't be mad at me. i just really wanted to get this chapter out of the way because this is when they both get all of their emotions out. and i also wanted to do a double update for you guys because you deserve it for waiting for me to update. it's 4:22 a.m. btw soooo turn up and also this chapter is 1181 words long ayeee anyways bye I'm going to sleep. love you.❤️

-P