1.5

jack's pov

"get dressed, we're going out to dinner." i say to savannah.

"where are we going?" she asks.

"you'll see and i left you a some things in the bathroom to put on. there are multiple things. so you can choose the dress, shoes, jewelry and some other stuff." i say.

"jack you shouldn't have." she says while looking me in the eyes. those eyes that caught my attention since the moment i laid mine on them.

"but i did. now go get dressed." i said while laughing a little and she walked over to the bathroom.

i stayed in the room while i put on my clothes. just as i walked out of the room, savannah walked out of the bathroom and she looked stunning.

"do you like it?" she asked me looking down at her clothes and biting her bottom lip.

"of course i don't like it..."

"why? is there something wrong? i can go change." she says while pointing her thumb at the bathroom.

"you didn't let me finish. i was going to say that of course i don't like... i love it. you look perfect."  i finish saying.

"oh good i thought you didn't like it." she says with a sigh of relief while punching my arm lightly.

"why do you all of a sudden care what i think?" i ask, covering my smile with a smirk.

"well...i just care ok? be happy i do." she says while smiling and looking at me.

"ok. whatever you say." i say while shrugging my shoulders and laughing lightly.

"well, shall we go?" i ask in a british accent while putting my arm out for her to grab.

"we shall." she responds in a british accent and puts her arm around mine while we walk out of the room and go into the elevator.

"lets take a picture." she says.

"ok." i say surprised.

i see her open the snapchat app and we pose for the picture as she takes it.

"i like it." she says while looking down at her phone.

{a/n i know thats not jack, its obvious its not him but that's his outfit tho and thats savannah outfit too}

the elevator finally reaches the lobby and we both get out and head outside. i ask the guys working there for my car and it shortly arrived. i go over to the passenger side and open the door for savannah.

"such a gentleman. who would've imagined?" she says while getting in.

"oh shut up, you." i say while closing the door. i go over to the driver's side and get in as i start driving to the restaurant.