0.8

savannah's pov

"omg that's so cute." chloe says.

"yeah i know but bella ruined it." i say looking at her.

"hey! it's not my fault."

"yeah it is, you opened the door." andrea says.

we were currently talking about how my date with johnson went.

"ok, ok now we have to talk about this party that's happening tomorrow night. you guys have to come i heard it's going to be fucking awesome." andrea says.

"well i'm in." bella says.

"yeah, me too." i say.

we all look at chloe and she stays silent.

"guys i don't think it's a good idea for me to go." she says.

"oh come on please we all have to be there." andrea says.

"you know i heard sammy's going." bella says.

" ok i guess i'll go." she says.

we all knew she had a crush on him since forever but she doesn't want to admit it.

"ok then its all set were going to the party tomorrow." andrea says.

+

"guys come on we have to get ready for the party."

it was 2:00 p.m. and the girls are still sleeping. i honestly don't even know how they can sleep so much. they only got up to eat breakfast and lunch.

"guuysss come on."

"ugghhh." they all say.

they finally wake up and go to the bathroom. we all brush our teeth and take a shower. we do our hair and make up and get dressed.

i was wearing a thight grey sleeveless dress that fit my body well and made my curves pop out, some black heels that made me look very tall and i let my hair dry naturally because I love my natural hair.

bella wore a thight black sleeveless dress that looked perfect on her and made her curves pop out even more than they already do, black pointy heels, some bracelets, a black purse, and she put her hair in a bun

andrea was wearing a black dress with sleeves, it had a knot in the middle and the dress made her figure look great, she was wearing a long necklace that bella got her for her birthday, some cute high top heels that tie up and she curled her hair ...

andrea was wearing a black dress with sleeves, it had a knot in the middle and the dress made her figure look great, she was wearing a long necklace that bella got her for her birthday, some cute high top heels that tie up and she curled her hair with a curling wand.

chloe was wearing a black leather skirt with a black button-up that had an orange line in the middle and a black leather belt, she had a light brown fur jacket on top, a black leather purse with a dinosaur on it, some black high top boots and her ...

chloe was wearing a black leather skirt with a black button-up that had an orange line in the middle and a black leather belt, she had a light brown fur jacket on top, a black leather purse with a dinosaur on it, some black high top boots and her blonde hair was straightened.

"ok guys are you ready to go?" i ask.

"yeah." they all say.

we all get on my white jeep and head over to the party which is at gilinsky's house. ughhhhh. gilinsky.

+

we get to the house and the music was so loud you could hear it inside the car. we parked the car and got out. we head inside the house and the smell of weed and alcohol instantly reached my nose.

"hey guys i'm going to the kitchen to get a drink so don't wait up!" i say to the girls practically screaming. they all nod and walk away.

i walked through the crowd of sweaty bodies and finally find the kitchen. i saw the alcohol and poured myself a drink and went to the crowd to go find the girls and dance with them.

+

"i'll be back, i have to pee." i say to bella. she nods and continues dancing.

i go to the bathroom and open the door. when i open it i couldn't believe what my eyes had just witnessed.

-

hey guys!

long time no see. what's it been like two weeks? so anyways I hope you liked this chapter and i'm sorry about the cliffhanger I just love leaving you guys in cliffhanger😂. i'm so mean. well i hope you're still enjoying the story. so yeah bye. love you.❤️

-P