1.6

savannah's pov

a few days later

i push the front doors of the school while walking through them, intertwining my fingers with jack's. everyone automatically starts giving us dirty stares and also stares of confusion.

"so, i see that you chose this whore over me." madison says, stepping in front of us while crossing her arms over her chest.

"yes madison. i did choose her and she's not the whore, you are. now can you please move?" jack says calmly while looking at her. his facial expression showing a bit of annoyance.

madison gasped as her mouth made an 'o' shape while putting her hand on her chest as though jack had offended her. although, if i was her, i wouldn't even be offended. everyday someone tells her that.

since she doesn't move, jack and i just move past her.

"don't worry you guys. you will pay for this. jack will be mine." she says, raising her fist up in the air as we both laugh.

"she looks like the villain from the incredibles." i say laughing even more at my own comment as jack laughs too.

+

"savannah!" i hear bella yell as she throws herself onto me.

"i missed you so much." she says squishing my face on her chest.

"i missed you too, bella." i said.

"you have to tell me everything that happened." she says while squealing.

"well, jack a-" i begin but bella interrupts me.

"oh my god, wait. have you heard?" she asks me as i look at her confused.

"heard what?" i ask.

"that there's a new boy in school." she answers in a duh tone.

"well of course i haven't heard. i was in orlando. remember?" i say back in a duh tone as well.

"well anyways, they say he's like super hot." she says while raising her eyebrows.

"well, what do i care? i have a boyfriend."

"oh my god. that's right. you have to tell me everything that happened." she says again, excitedly.

"well, jack an-" i begin again but the bell cuts me off this time.

"you know what? i'll tell you later. don't want to be late when i missed a week." i say, running to my first class.

i find the door and quickly open it, receiving stares from everyone.

+

"oh shit sorry." i said as i bumped into someone.

"don't worry it's alright." he says while looking up and handing me my book.

"umm... you're new right? i haven't seen you before." i ask while standing up.

"yeah, i got here last week."

"oh, well, welcome. i hope you like the school."

"well, i like it even more now that i know that there are pretty girls like you. hey, would you maybe like to go out for a coffee o-"