1.3

savannah's pov

jack and i just got to the restaurant and we are currently waiting to be seated.

"table for two?" asked a girl.

"yes." jack replied.

"ok. right this way." she said. we sat down and she handed us the menus and told us that our waitress will be coming soon.

"so savannah i was going to ask you in the car but i got nervous so i'm asking you now." he said.

"will you please give me a chance and go on a date with me?" he asked. i smiled and rolled my eyes because i was actually hoping that he would ask me. i don't know why but i was. i made a thinking face and then replied

"yes jack i will."

"yes!" he yelled and gave himself a hi-five.

"shit did i just do and say that out loud?" he asked.

"yep." i said going back to my menu to see what i was going to order right when i did a girl walked up to our table.

"hey, i just wanted to say that you're hot and i'd like it if you took me out on a date sometime." she said talking to jack.

"sorry but i'm taken." he said grabbing my hand and interlocking our fingers.

"well i don't mind sharing." she said and i was beyond mad like can't she take a hint?

"well i do and can't you take a hint? just go away already before you embarrass yourself even more." i said and the girl glared at me before walking away.

"damn babe, jealous much?" i heard jack say.

"i wasn't jealous, i was just saving you from that stupid girl. she probably even has an std or something."

"okay, whatever you say." he says while holding up his hands in defeat. the waitress eventually came and took our order and jack and i just talked about random stuff. then our food came and jack was so happy i don't even know why.

"mmmm i haven't had this in a long time." he says while rubbing his hands together. he grabs the food with his fork, smiles and then looks at me and may i say that he looked absolutely cute while doing it.

we finish eating our food and after a long discussion about who was going to pay jack ended up convincing me to let him pay

we finish eating our food and after a long discussion about who was going to pay jack ended up convincing me to let him pay. it was really sweet but i don't really know why he is being like this with me. maybe he does want to change. and i also don't know why i'm feeling this way towards him because i kind of do like it but i don't at the same time because if i get too carried away i'm afraid that i will end up falling for him and he will end up breaking my heart. i push those thoughts aside as jack and i get in his car and he starts driving and focus on where we are going. i saw jack pass my house and scrunch my nose in confusion.