What Is Mythtale

Mythtale. What is it? How does it work? Can you make fan art for it like most other AUs have?

Well, that's what this book is all about! This is our guide to the AU we've created, so this book isn't exactly a normal book. It's going to be a lot of backstory, a lot of character descriptions, and answering any questions that may come up.

Let's start with "what is it?"

Mythtale is an Undertale AU (because we definitely don't have enough of those) that changes the characters into mythological creatures. They all have the same personalities, and the story line is similar (yes, we will be making a second book for the actual story of the AU) but instead of monsters, we have creatures. A character's capabilities in a fight may change slightly because of their new physical changes, but the level of difficulty in the fight is the same as before. (Example: Tori is still relatively easy to battle, and Sans will still kill you every time.) I think that also covers how it works, so let's just move onto the last question.

Can you make fan art and/or fanfiction?

I know it sounds pretentious to think you'd even want to, but it's an AU. There's only so much the two of us can do with it, and we would be beyond happy if anyone decided they liked it and wanted to expand. You don't have to ask permission, AUs are meant to be shared after all, just go take these ideas and run with them. 

Ask any questions you may have in the comments, and we will get to them as fast as we can.