Ch2- Plane Ride and the Run In

Emma's POV
I woke up to my alarm I fluttered my eyes open and saw Gunner's face right in front of me almost kissing me. Then Gunner opened his eyes and saw. We both went wide eyed, jumped up, and started apologizing.

"I am so so so sorry Em I didn't know that was going to happen". "Gunner its fine neither of us could have prevented that". Then I realized my alarm wasn't buzzing. Gunner and I looked up and there twin was smirking. "I see u love birds had I goodnights sleep."

That was it I was going to jump up and attack but apparently Gunner noticed and stopped me. "We uh should get ready for the plane ride" I said. I grapped some sweats and a tee shirt I stole from Gunner a while back and went to the bathroom.

I came out and they both were pulling their shirts on we all had sweats and a tee since it was going to be a very long ride.

Mom drove us to the airport and hugged us goodbye. We met up with Stannson and got our first class tickets and hotel room partners since I was the only girl I always had my brother.

I walked to coach. "Hey coach" "Here's your ticket and key your with Stahl." "Ok thanks coach." He nodded. Im with Gunner that's weird. Definitely not complaining but I'm usually with Twin.

I got in my seat and Gunner came and sat next to me. "Hey beautiful." "Hey roomie" I replied back. He just chuckled while I yawned. "Ur tired" he stated, I just yawned in response.

He took my head gently and laid it on his shoulder. I mumbled a thanks in reply.

Gunner's POV
Emma fell asleep about ten minutes ago this is going to be an 18hr ride so I laid my head on top of hers and fell asleep thinking about how perfect she is. Maybe she would love me and we could be together forever. All I ever wanted was to grow old with her since I met her in kindergarten.

Katie's POV (her middle name most people call her)

I woke up and noticed Gunner's head on mine I smiled to myself he looks so peaceful maybe he did love me like I loved him maybe just maybe we could be together forever.

I noticed I had only slept a couple of hours so there was a lot of time left so without moving my head to much I grabbed my book out of my bag and read.

*time skip*

About an hour later I finished The Fault In Our Stars for about the hundredth time when Gunner woke up. "The Fault In Our Stars again???" Gunner asked. "I know I know I just love it so much."

We both just talked and slept for the rest of the plane ride.

*at team USA conference*

"Team USA is going down that's where they're going" Stannson said. "See you on the ice Bombay he said. I hate him so much. Some guards came to try to get us to leave.

I saw Adam Banks man he got cute. He smiled at me and I smiled back and waved slightly. He did to. I felt bad for them because of Stannson. We then left. I looked over my shoulder and saw Adam watching me leave.

Gunner must have noticed because he looked back and saw Adam then puts his arm around me protectively which made my heart beat speed up rapidly. Then we all went to out hotel rooms to get ready for practice.