Ch-9 Home

It's was now time to go home I was at the airport with the whole Iceland and USA team. I went and hugged everyone on team USA.

Finally I got to Adam I'll secretly miss him the most. While we hugged I told him "Take care of yourself don't hurt your wrist again and since I'm not on the team anymore take our team to victory every game we play."

"Don't worry about that and stay safe and beat your brother up for me." "Done and as for all of you ill expect at least one call a day but please for me try to remember 1pm for you is 1 am for me."

I turned to go get on my plane but then Adam stopped me. "Katie wait I just" he stopped then kissed me. I kissed back. I heard whistles and catcalls. Then I heard Twiny "the plane is getting ready to leave hurry it up and stop sucking face with rich boy." We pulled apart and blushed.

"Bye rich boy cakeater" I whispered to Adam.

I stepped on the plane and sat by Gunnar. "So rich boy huh." Gunnar asked. "Gunnar no need to be jealous it was a spur of the moment thing."

"Good good." "Why do you care its not like you like me right?" I said. "Ummmm ya ya"

*after the plane ride*

My mom picked us up at the airport. Gunnar came home with us since he practically lives here. I went to tell Twiny I made dinner when I heard Gunnar and Twiny talking.

"But dude she kissed rich boy." "Gunnar man I'm telling you it was nothing to her she is in love with you." "I can't risk loosing her to rich boy what do I do?" "Kiss her if you don't I will put your heads together and give u a concussion."

After what I heard I couldn't just stand there. I walked in there up to Gunnar and I kissed him. Right there. Then I looked at Twin "dinners ready." And I left.