Ch3- New Team???

Katie's POV

I was in my hotel room talking with Gunner and Twiny when Stannson walked in. "I need to speak with you privately Katie" he said. That's weird he calls me Little Sanderson unless there is something wrong.

We walked outside and he shut the door. "I need you to go to the USA team." "WHAT?????!!!!! WHY????!!!" WHAT ABOUT GUNNER OR TWINY. "Its business Katie you need to pack and be out tomorrow Bombay will be here to get you after practice tomorrow." "I don't understand coach did i do something wrong." "No definitely not you are really the only one I like it pains me to do so Im sorry its business." "Ok."

I was actually kinda relieved I hated Stannson so much he was a jerk I just don't know why he gave his best player to his enemy.

*next day after practice*

I finished practice and waited in my hotel room with Gunner and Olaf for Bombay. When he knocked on the door I grabbed my stuff and Gunner opened the door.

"You ready" Bombay asked. "Ya." I gave Twiny a hug and we promised each other to not go easy at games. Then came Gunner. He hugged me and I immediately hugged back. I heard Bombay ask if we were dating then Twiny said they're both to chicken to make a move. What??? Gunner likes me no way.

We said bye and I left to go meet team USA. "Why am I here. Don't get me wrong I'm thrilled to be here I hated everyone but Twiny and Gunner I just wanna know why." "Im sorry Emma but this is strictly business." "Katie" I corrected. "What." "Katie call me Katie." "I thought ur name was Emma Katie Sanderson." "It is but everyone calls me Katie." "Ok."