Ch-8 What Now

It was after our game against Russia. We were told to come out on the ice and I was laughing around with ole cowboy Dwayne.

When Louis said "coach shouldn't we have our hockey gear on and we all agreed. Coach said "guys this is our last team practice which means-" but was interrupted "the return of captain blood"

We all chuckled but coach gave averman the stink eye then laughed and said "no it means let's have some fun as he grabbed a beach ball and threw it. Gladly no one intercepted Stannson never would let this happen he was a butthole.

*later when Stannson arrives*

The Iceland team suddenly showed up. I immediately found Gunners face. He lipped I'm sorry for what's about to happen. I was going to question him when Stannson said "I want the girl back!" While popping our beach ball.

Everyone immediately came to my deffence (sorry if spelled wrong) Coach said "I thought we had a deal. Besides she's hurt she can't play." Coach silently looked and told me to show my bruise.

I lifted up my shirt and my twin said "You had me worried I thought she was actually injured she's played with way worse."

"Why don't you just shu- " I started but Adam and Dwayne covered my mouth.

Stannson said "well you want to keep her let's play for her" coach almost agreed when I stopped up to 'defend my own honor'. "Excuse me no one will be playing for me you wanna play I'll play for myself. I'll pick a player from Iceland and play first to three wins. Only one rule:" "gotta hit it in your own goal" twiny and I said the rest together.

Both teams agreed. Coach thinking I was on the team I knew their weakest link Stannson thinking I would pick Gunnar because I had a soft spot for him messing up my game. Only Gunnar knew what was happening was a Twin war.

That's it!!!!!!!!!!!! Until next time!!!!

I wouldn't do that to you.

"Twin let's do this." Everyone stared at me with shock or like I was crazy.

We went to the center line. "Plz lady first." "First call me a lady again I cut your balls off. Second the player with the disadvantage always should go first and since I'm better than you, take the puck and let's do this."

I skated backwards until he went to shoot I slid and took it from him and made an easy goal. "I have a tip for you never get cocky and always play 150% against me or your dead meat." And with that I went back to center.

Olaf skated towards me went to fake and almost had the shot but I blocked it with my foot and darted off. I made another goal this pissed (pardon the language) Olaf off.

We skated down when I stole the puck and took off. When my skate was pulled from under me. I slid into the goal full speed and the goal was pushed into the wall full speed with me in it.

Everyone on the USA team ran to me when I tried to get up. Take it easy, be careful, don't get up ect ect were yelled at me.

Gunnar ran to me pushed everyone out of the way, and checked me while I told him I was fine.

Gunnar ran to Olaf and pushed him "why would you do that to your SISTER ESPECIALLY WHEN SHE DIDN'T EVEN HAVE GEAR ON!" Gunnar went for a punch but Olaf ducked and went to punch Gunnar when I grabbed his fist and punched him in the face so hard he fell down.

"I told you I could take care of myself" I said to Gunnar not in a harsh way but in a haha way. "We'll talk about this back in Iceland." I spat at twin.

Coach said to me "glad to have you but there is no way your playing." I went to protest but he said "look at your shoulder, your lip is bloody you have a black eye, and I can tell your ankle is at least sore by the way your standing."

I looked down at my should to see it dislocated. "Coach I've broken all 101(don't know if that's correct but go with it) bones in my body literally I'm fine."

"No you not playing and I'm not even asking how." "Fine just pop my shoulder in place Gunnar." He did as told and everyone thought I was crazy when I barely even winced.

"Oh yeah and the puck is still in the goal so I'll be staying. See in Iceland ladies." I said and walked away.

*after Iceland game*

We won!!!!!!!! We were all elated! We jumped with joy and I even got to play the last quarter. But I had to admit I was kinda sad I had to go home now. I had become close with everyone here especially Adam and Dwayne.

Sorry there was no Gunnar hardly but I do have a couple more chapters for you guys let me know what you think of this book if I should do a sequel or a different book maybe of a different fandom give me requests and Ill see what I can do please tell me guys I really need your input. Stay beautiful y'all if you want to know anything about me ask me I'll tell you or if y'all want to tell be about yourselves I would LOVE that plz you guys mean everything to me love y'all
-Emma