Ch4- Italy and the Talk

Today I met all of team USA they seem iffy about me but I don't blame them. I told them I was here to play hockey and going against Iceland would be fun cause I hated them. They seemed to calm down.

Now was our game against Italy. It was 6-0 us because I just made my 4rth goal. Italy shot the puck but Goldberg stopped it and we all cheered.

Goldberg started to mess with the shooter and called him a wussy and coach got on to him. Goldberg's response..... "What did I say". Classic Goldberg.

We were passing the puck and it was passed to me so I skated over stopped and passed to Fulton who shot and made it. We won 11-0.

*time skip*

I was hanging out with Charlie and Adam, when Goldberg Averman, Dwane, and Jessie came in laughing and told us about there shopping experience.

*another time skip*

I had a room to myself so I was sleeping in my bed when I got a knock on my door. My clock said 2:38am.... What the heck.

I got up and opened the door to see Gunner. "Can we talk?" "Ya of course come in" I said. He sat on my bed and I sat beside him. "I want you to be careful tomorrow Stannson has everyone gunning for you he knows all your plays and has a counter too" he said.

"Oh my." "I am going to do my best to protect you tomorrow" Gunner said. "You don't ha" Gunner cut me off. "They may be my team but if their targeting you I'll take them down myself."

This is one of the many reasons I love Gunner he is willing to do anything for what he believes in. "Thank you Gunner."

It was a peaceful silence for a minute until Gunner said something I am glad he said "I miss you..... A lot I can't stop thinking about you." "I really miss you too Gunner........ You better get some sleep before the game." "Don't worry about me worry about you..... Goodnight beautiful."

Then we hugged and he kissed my cheek!!!!! He left and I fell on my bed dreaming about Gunner.