Marigold

Jimin POV

The following morning was fairly normal, apart from Tae constantly asking about me and Jungkook as we walked to school. We might've walked together but neither one of us had Jungkook's number and we didn't know his plans for the morning.

"You looooooove him!~" Tae wiggled his eyebrows at me with a bright grin. I rolled my eyes, as I considered giving Tae another Geranium after school today.

Regardless of how annoying my friend was, Taehyung had knowingly kept my secret from Jungkook. He really was a good friend. So instead of getting upset at the teasing, I only smiled and reached over to hug the strange boy, who stiffened but patted my back. "I knew you'd see the light, Jiminie." He sighed and I laughed, shoving him away.

"I don't love him...I'm romantically intrigued..." I corrected him. "And don't tell any of the Hyungs or they'll try to get me to confess!" I pleaded as we walked onto the school grounds.

"Confess what? To who? What's going on?" A voice whisper/shouted from beside me. It was Hoseok Hyung. He moved around so he was at Tae's side and slung an arm around his shoulder.

"Morning, Hyung." Tae and I greeted, avoiding the previous subject of our conversation. Hoseok seemed to pout and was about to say something else when the other three Hyungs approached us.

To clear things up, all of the Hyungs were in the joint university at our school, having graduated already. We had all planned to keep attending the academy's program at least until Tae and I graduate at the end of the year. It wasn't too bad, and we all had the same red, white, and black uniforms.
Yoongi, Jin, and Namjoon were the other Hyungs. They were all very different yet all gave off a certain family vibe. Namjoon being the father, Jin the mother, Yoongi the Grandpa, etc. it had been this way since elementary school.

"What's up, Jiminie, Tae." Namjoon fretted with a smile as he fell into step with our group, followed by a silently waving Yoongi and a smiley Jin who latched his hand onto Namjoon's. As far as we all knew, Jin and Namjoon were dating, but they'd never officially announced it. We thought they were cute together, though.

"Tae told me you made nice with the new kid yesterday, Jiminie." Jin Hyung spoke and Yoongi Hyung rose an eyebrow at the news. True enough, I didn't make friends that often, not even acquaintances. I shrugged as we all walked into the high school building.

"He's nice. His name is Jungkook." I replied, trying to keep my voice even and calm. The Hyungs seemed to noticed and started poking my sides.

"Aigoo, Jiminie, he's a cutie isn't he?" They teased while still jabbing at my stomach, causing me to laugh aloud while pleading for them to stop.

"Taehyung! Jimin!!" I suddenly heard a voice call from down the hall. There was Jungkook, in his new uniform, pink hair flawlessly messy, looking hot as hell. My breath hitched and Jin Hyung and Tae laughed at my facial expression.

"That must be Jungkook?" Namjoon Hyung smirked as he saw the boy jogging towards us.

"He is a cutie." Hoseok Hyung seemed to approve with a nod of his head and gave me a thumbs up. I had planned to not even tell them of my infatuation with Jungkookie, but it appeared as though I couldn't hide anything from my Hyungs.

Yoongi Hyung's lips twisted in an oddly sour expression but he sighed as our group was approached.

Brushing it off, I put a smile on my face as Jungkook finally caught up with us. "Are these your Hyungs?" Jungkook asked curiously while pointing to the boys he'd hadn't met yet. Tae and I nodded in unison.

"This is Namjoonie, Jinnie, Yoongi, and Hoseokie." Tae introduced. "Hyungs, this is Jungkookie." Jungkook bowed politely making my eye twitch but I smiled a bit.