Pink Camellia

Fanart is not mine~ but it's hot asf.

Warning!! Smut Right off the bat!! Top!Jimin!!

Jimin POV

"Ah-ah! H-Hyung!~" Jungkook gasped as he leant his head back against my shoulder. My boyfriend was currently in my lap, legs spread open and hanging over mine, hands reaching around to tangle in my hair.

"Jimin! Someone will see!" Jungkook tried to reason with me as my hand slipped into his uniform slacks.

"We have 20 minutes before Mr. Cardenas gets back." I breathed, pulling down the unbuttoned collar of Jungkook's shirt to kiss his collarbone. The younger moaned and wiggled his hips when my hand in his pants didn't move. He was so cute...I couldn't believe he was letting me top right now. In the past, Jungkook would be up for dominating me, but it was nice that about half the time he'd let me treat him.

It's been about two months since we've started dating. In that time my red hair had faded to a bit of an orange color and Jungkookie dyed his hair black, which I had said looked really hot on him. We haven't had "actual" sex yet, but Jungkook and I had definitely partaken in a few activities. I won't go into details.

Our relationship was...blissful. I personally think we are out of the honeymoon period, but Jungkook must be still holding on, as he's so clingy. The Hyungs had all been supportive, even Yoongi Hyung, which made me really happy. I wanted him to be happy as well and move on from me. Yoongi had hinted on numerous occasions that he liked someone but he'd never spill the who.

Needless to say, the entire school was shocked, devastated, and relieved that Park Jimin finally had a boyfriend. Surprisingly, Kookie didn't exactly receive a lot of love from girls who'd confessed to me. He was and still is a bit uncomfortable about our relationship while at school, but Tae and I, or at least one of the Hyungs are always with him so my Kookie doesn't have to suffer so much bullying. He says he hasn't at all, but I don't believe him some days when he's feeling down.

Like today. We were supposed to be working on our English project in the media room, but Tae had to make-up a test and our other member, Dalhyun was absent today. It was just Jungkook and I.

I had made it to the room first, and Jungkook had walked in soon after the bell rang. His expression was kind of sad and uncomfortable. He kept biting his lips and pouting them out, his gaze directed towards the ground. When I'd asked what was wrong, he'd just shrugged and sat down next to me on the small love seat Mr. Cardenas liked to put in the Media room for naps.

After a few minutes of trying to get Jungkookie to talk to me, I realized what had probably happened and at first, only had intentions to kiss and hug him for comfort. Unexpectedly, What ended up happening was Jungkook climbing into my lap in an awkward position with his back pressed against my chest.

Thus this brought us to our situation. My fingers wrapped around Jungkook's hot member and the boy writhed. "More..." He mumbled softly, in which I complied, brushing my lips against his neck as I breathed in his scent.

"You smell so good, Kookie..." I sighed against his skin and began licking and sucking on his neck, working on a hickey to leave there as my hand started to stroke him inside his slacks.

"A-ah!~" Jungkook groaned and tilted his head back again, his mouth deliciously parted and lips red from our kissing earlier.

"You're right...being in control is a lot of fun." I chuckled as Jungkook's hips bucked upwards and the boy almost whined when I stopped stroking his length.

"Jimin please!" Jungkook turned his head to look at me and hungrily pressed his lips against mine. I decided to stop teasing him and started stroking him faster, brushing my thumb over the top of his sizable cock as Jungkook broke the kiss and bit his lip harshly to conceal all the sounds he probably wanted to make.