Chapter 5

Sang

Just five more minutes before I have to get and get to work... Her head hurt and her bed was so warm. The Egyptian cotton felt like heaven on her bruised skin... Almost like a soft kiss... As she snuggled back into her fluffy pillow, her nose caught a whiff of something. Almost like spring soap and... ginger? Citrus?

This was not her apartment. Her apartment had the old mildew smell no matter how much she cleaned or used air fresheners.

Sang opened her eyes. This is most definitely not her apartment. The sunlight hurt her sensitive eyes, especially since one whole wall was glass, and she could see all of New York. How up high am I? She could see that the floor was black marble with minimal furniture around.

Sang started to feel as if she was hyperventilating

Sang started to feel as if she was hyperventilating. Who ever kidnapped her was obviously not in the room, and she needed to escape. As she climbed out of the bed, she looked down at what she was wearing and let out a shriek. Her clothes. These were not her clothes. That meant someone touched her and changed her. Naked.

In her haste to leave, her legs got tangled in the sheets and she fell face first on the cold marble. Who has marble floors in their bedroom?

That didn't matter though. She needed to get out of this man's shirt that smelt like soap, into her clothes, and out the door. Before her attacker came back.

She pushed open the large black door and stumbled into the most beautiful apartment she had ever seen. It was a two story apartment with all white walls and black floors.

Why would a thug live so well?

Well, it didn't matter. She tip toed down the stairs, as quietly as she could and was just sneaking past the white couches as the front door flew open.

Sean

"Honeyyy I'm homeeee!!" Sean called out to Owen as he entered their penthouse. He had just got in from the airport earlier this morning.  

I could hear my bed calling out to me.

"I spoke with the investors in Japan, and they're really interested in-" Sean turned around. In front of him was the most beautiful girl he had ever seen. She was so small! But her legs seemed to go on forever to cute little feet. Her blonde hair cascaded down her long back, her green eyes staring at him. Haunted. Curious. Afraid. He knew those eyes. He had seen them in his brothers.