Andrews Story Anyone?

I've had an idea abouta story about Andy/Drew.. would anyone read it? anyone jump at the idea? i'd really like some feedback because i won't put it up if it won't be read. I'd love to do it for you guys...

Comment

And don't forget to vote. I'm going to go by how many votes to whether i post it up.

UPDATE 15-3-13

So. I have most of the plot planned out for the Andrew story. I want to have it fully prepared before i start because i kinda want it to be perfect. 

Thankyou to eveyone who got this far. I have breifly read over it and I just cringe at some of the cliches, horrible parts in there. 

So, I've just added adversiments for my latest story on the end of every second chapter. Sorry if it was annoying but I wanted to get it out there. 

Heres the full description. 

"He's dead. Dead and Gone and I have now fucking clue how to go anywhere from here without him by my side"

Mirrin is facing life after the death of her brother. Her twin. Her closest friend. Going back to school is hard, but it's even harder when you have to look into the face of the boy who is responsioble for the death of your brother. 

Who could possibly understand what she was going through? Who better than someone who's life was also damaged by a drunken boy getting behind the wheel of a car.

xxx

Tammy