Chapter Twelve - Warning

Okay, this said 7 pages in word, so i hope its long nough for you, i was writin gthis for the whole 40 mins of english instead of writing some stupid thing for my assesment task on Macbeth, i'm not wasting a word over the minimal 500 on the ass. my friend made up a rip off poem obout macbeth, and were trying to convince her to join up and shar it with ya'll.  

Have fun and thank ForeverAndADay for nagging me. 

Next upload i'll include a floor plan of Haddienas house, i have it started.  

VOTE

COMMENT

MESSAGE

LIKE 

AND Bitch and MOAN if you want... 

------------------------>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><>>>>>>>>>>>

HADDIEANS POV

When I woke in the morning, I felt as good as new. My ribs weren't hurting anymore, and my head was great. Jody was still half asleep. I was getting better, and she was hurting. Trying not to wake her I pushed up her shirt and peeled back the edge on the bandage she wore across her side. She had 29 stitches, and she cried the whole time she was getting them. Jody absolutely hates needles, in any form. She gripped my hand tightly as the doctor quickly stitched her up.  

Its not easy to make Jody cry but if you so much as bring a needle near her, her eyes start to water and she looks for the fastest escape route.  

I slid her shirt back down and looked into her face. Her beautiful, sleeping face. It was peaceful now, oh the angels of sleep, may they rest over her.  

I don't know how long I sat there watching her, but when she moved, shifting onto her side and stretching out, I snapped out of my trance. I lay back down beside her and she imeadiantly snuggled close. As she always did, she draped over me and I held her tight, vowing to myself; no one is ever going to hurt her again. 

Closing my eyes, I pushed my nose into her hair and tugged the blanket up further.  

No one.

KAINS POV 

Haddiean was mad. Sometimes he was just so protective, it was bordering on silly. Jody was lucky he wasn't there when she was pregnant, she probably would have spent the entire 9 months flat on her back in bed, with nothing to do for the whole time.  

But watching them together, both curled around each other, sleeping soundly, the deep sleep of the injured. I couldn't help but wonder, what was going to happen?

JODYS POV 

We went back to school. Everything was almost normal. We got a few looks, no doubt people had heard about the thing with the police, seeing as the police had come by the school, to talk with the teachers.  

They had probably guessed by now that it had something to do with Haddiean's injuries, and our absence from school. 

Classes went smoothly, until we hit math.  

Math on its own was bad enough, but Bane was in my math class, and from what J.J.s been telling me, we have a sub.  

Banes been away from school longer than me and Haddiean have been. And just my luck, I ran into him at lunch. A full 30 minutes before I thought I'd have to face him. And boy, oh, boy did I get a shock! 

He had a bloody lip and his knuckles were all busted up. He looked at me and grinned, 'hey Jody, how're you?'  

He sidled up close to me as he said this, looking me up and down. But thats not what freaked me out.