⚜chapter 8⚜ A Little Lie goes a long way

"K-Kyoya?" You whisper as he pushes away from the desk he had propped himself on. "What are you doing here?" You ask and he pushes his glasses up as he walks to you not saying a word. "Um... K-Kyoya?" His hands push into the wall trapping you and his eyes narrow as he looks at you. Your eyes are wide and your heart pounds then he opens his mouth.

"We need to work on your hostess skills." He whispers and you stare at him until a word comes you are finally able to say. "Huh?" You ask and he nods pushing away and walks to a desk sitting down. "Well, sit down." He states and you instantly sit down. "Your skills at being a hostess is extremely horrible." You fold your arms and puff out your cheeks. "So how come they keep coming to me?" You bark and turn your nose up then Kyoya sighs. "I've talked to them. They said you were to cute to turn down." He shrugs and your body slumps. "Are you alright?" He asks peering under and when you open your eyes to see his handsome face. "You seem upset."

"Well you kinda just told me that I sucked!" You shout and groan sitting up as he does too. "That makes me feel great...." You grumble and he stares at you with a piercing gaze. "What is it?" You mumble and he takes a deep breath then pulls your hands gently into his.

"Y/N...." He whispers as glasses shine and he squeezes your hands. "I'm going to be your coach, and by doing that, we are going to go on a date."

^

Now you are standing by the train station, waiting for Kyoya for the date. Your heart pounds and you place a hand over your chest. Your eyes watch the other people walking by. Some glance towards you and others could careless what you do. You then advert your gaze to the ground and stare your your shoes. Kyoya hadn't given you much to go off of. Simple said 'dress comfortably' and that's all. So you put on your most comfortable dress (considering you were technically under the title of hostess) and had pulled on a cute pair of slip-ons. You're hands fidget as you grab the edge of you dress and sway. Then, a shadow seems to cover you and you look up to see Kyoya standing there his hands in his pockets.

"C." He says and you tilt your head. "On your attire." You stare blankly at him and clench your fists together. "A hostess wouldn't usually wear this." He says and walks around looking you up and down. "They would most likely dress up more.... Noticeable." He mumbles and you stare down at your shoes. "In my personal tastes, I like it." He whispers and you shoot up as he looks away holding the back of his neck, the slightest hint of blush on his cheeks. "Anyhow, let's begin!"

^

"The first place we are going is this cozy little cafe." He says as he opens the door holding it. "See how polite that was?" He asks you and you raise your eyebrows. "So I have to be a doorman for them?" You asks and he shakes his head walking inside after you. He walks up to the seating booth then a nice pretty girl comes up with a wide smile.

"How can I help you?" She asks a thick accent you can't place your finger on. Kyoya smiles and the girls breath sucks in quicker . Of course she would be that way, he is handsome. "Table for two under Ootori." He says with a sickeningly sweet voice. She nods and leads us to a table seated on a nice patio with the nice view of the beach. "You don't seem like a natural flirt but you are aren't you?" You mumble and he glances towards you. "You don't seem like an idiot, but you are." He says and your face lightens up with rage. "It's not my fault your all rich and have money and brains!" You bark and his eyes sparkle. "Don't say 'that doesn't make sense' (imagine yourself making a deep voice when you say this), because I know it doesn't alright!" You fold your arms and pout as you stare at a teacup the waiter had given you.

"Ha...." Your ears perk up and you look up to see Kyoya laughing slowly and becoming louder and louder. People around started staring and you watched as his eyes began to tear up and he holds his stomach. "W-what's so funny?" You whisper and he shakes his head as he smiles. "Y-you just d-don't care about h-how dumb you sound s-sometimes!" He laughs and you look down until his laughter sudden stops. When you look up you meet Kyoya's gaze as he has a sweet smile. "It's weird but funny." He mumbles and you fold your arms. "Not sure any of that is a compliment." You grumble and he smiles wider as the waiter comes back and he gives him our order. "When someone says something rude, it's best to bite the bullet." He mumbles and pats your head. "You'll get the hang of it!" He says and you yank your head away. "I don't wanna bite the bullet...." You whisper and he sighs looking around then his eyes waved as he looks to the side. Then he grabs your hands and stares intently into your eyes. "Huh? Kyoya?" You ask and he leans forward.

"Y/N." He whispers in a deep voice as his Adam's apple moves up and down with every syllable. "I've been hiding my feelings for you and I know it hasn't been long but I can't help it anymore....." He gazes into your eyes and runs his thumb over your cheek. "I want to date you." He whispers and your eyes widen as he tilts his head then closes his eyes leaning it. You stare at his beautiful face, his long lashes, his lips slightly parted as they come closer, and closer and-

"DO NOT TOUCH MY DAUGHTER!!!" Someone screams and you both turn around to see a man in a hideous outfit who is obviously Tamaki. "How dare you?!" He barks and Kyoya turns to you giving you a wink. You're eyes widen as the rest of the guys, and Haru, come out from a table in the far corner. Each one on a weird costume and you realize Kyoya was joking around to get to Tamaki. He was simply using you to play with and he lied about it all, and strangely you felt a bubble of laughter in your stomach flow up then pop in a small chuckle. Then from a chuckle to a laugh , then from that to a huge fit, and on and on. They stare at you as you laugh and through tears in your eyes they laugh too. A strange memory is made, but one you won't forget.

Alright! So what do you guys want to happen? More moments with who? More moments like dates, confessions, host things? Lol it's a fanfic so I would love for your opinion on what you would like. Please post in the comments cause my messages are messing up. Have a Great day, hope you liked the chapter, and thanks for reading! Remember to vote, comment, follow or add! Thanks again!