⚜Chapter 28⚜ Reality kicks in

"This is ridiculous." Kyoya whispers his eyes glinting in an angry way. "Serious what in the world?!"

"I told you he would make an amazing Host!" You cheer happily and Kyoya rolls his eyes as Tamaki nods happily.

Girls stand around Max with sparkling eyes as he pants happily. Each holds treats telling him tricks which he gladly does for them. He is a very smart dog no matter what Kyoya says. Everyone in the club has seem to taken a liking to him in a matter of a few days. Hunny even feel asleep with him on the couch for his regular nap. Max draws in serval more girls who tend to love animals over humans. He was happy all the time and although all the new money he seems to draw in, Kyoya refused to like him.

"I don't get it.... Why don't you just accept him?" Hikaru mumbles as he folds his arms.

"He's a mutt!" Kyoya barks scrunching up his nose as he turns on his heels and you have to speak up.

"You're more of a cat person aren't you?" You mumble as he stops and turns to look at you with a cold glare. "See! Cats flip moods just like that!"

"Are you saying I'm moody?" He hisses as he turns back and steps to you. "Is that what you are saying Y/N?"

"Um.... Your like a moody cat." You state and his body pulls closer as you find yourself pinned to the wall. "U-um...."

"Isn't that just slightly rude?" He whispers holding his arms up against the wall. You swallow as he leans down, his breath hot against your ear. "I wouldn't be so rude to me, if I were you..."

"Kyoya!" The twins shout as he pushes away and walks back into his office. "Are you okay Y/N-chan?" Kaoru whispers as you nod firmly and watch as the door shuts."

"I knew he wasn't going to hurt me..." You whisper as the twins stare after him in a daze.

^

"So... What are you guys doing for Thanksgiving ?" Tamaki asks as you help clean and shrug. "What?"

"I don't usually like ThanksGiving?" You state as you sweep up dog hair and peer down at the sleeping max.

"You don't like Thanksgiving? What is wrong with you?" He whispers eyes wide as you shrug and sigh.

"It isn't the best holiday is all..." You mumble and walk to the trash can dumping it away as he frowns looking away. "Anyway... Let's talk about Kyoya..."

"He was very uncalled for..." Tamaki states as you nod and shrug. "I'm sorry...."

"It's fine.... I'm just worried he won't accept max." You whisper and Tamaki pats your head as he walks away. "See ya around..."

"Have a good Thanksgiving." He whispers and you nod as he walks out and you find yourself shaking your head. Just the thought of a family function pangs your heart till it's sore and burning.

^

"Haruhi.... This is ridiculous!" You shout as you're dragged up the stairs at school. "I didn't get to eat lunch!" You shout and she glares at me. Over the weekend, Haruhi And Uncle Ryouji decided that thanksgiving was a no go do to your hatred of it. "Haru-chan!!!"

    "You're not going to die!" She barks back and stops at Music Room 3. You roll your easy giving her your signature "are you stupid?" Look.

      "Host club is cancelled." You state and she nods swaying as you look at her.

     "Just wait..." She whispers and swings the door open as a large table is set out and you stare at golden baled turkey, mash potatoes, amongst other things as you stare. Then, you look up to see them all dressed in pilgrim outfits and you let out a laugh.

      "We can't let you hate Thanksgiving because of some bad ones.... So... We're making one of our own." Tamaki says smiling and you can't help but feel tears sting at your eyes.

      "I hope you like it Y/N-chan!" Hunny cheers smiling as you look around. "It was Tamaki's idea!"  You look to Tamaki and he smiles shyly as your head shakes back and forth.

     "You planned this?" You mumble as he nods firmly and they all smile as you look at them all. Your eyes leak tears and your heart swells with joy. You hated the holiday, but, they went through the trouble so you wouldn't.... So you could enjoy it.... So you can eat fatty foods and just laugh along with them. "Well.... Let's dig in!" You cheer as they let out exclaims of joy and you sit in between the twins.

     Bubbles of joy and laughter dance off the walls as you chatter and eat. Your cheeks hurt, why?, because you haven't smiled so much.... Actually, you have, but never noticed until now how happy they make you feel. December 1st, is the day you began to see yourself as part of a family again. Kyoya tosses a piece of turkey to Max who seems to grin happily and you smile. Everyone talks and chatters and warmth fills you as Hunny cheers out for pie.

      This is the day that you will always remember... It was like your first real thanksgiving since you were little. No one argues, no fights break out, and no one has to eat cold turkey as you hid away in the corner. No, you sit with a big smile as you listen to them. Just having them close makes you feel happier.... So, you will remember this day, as the day you find yourself apart of something, for real... Also, that Thanksgiving is your new, favorite holiday...

^

     "Did you see how Hunny totally cheated at Uno!" Haruhi shouts as you walk into the house laughing. "He's so sneaky!"

     "I don't really know... I think the funniest is the fact Mori can't keep a poker face!" You exclaim and both laugh as you walk into the kitchen. "Hey dad!" Haurhi waves and the look on his face causes us both to stop. "What's wrong?"

     "Y/N..... You, uh, got a phone call...." He whisper holding out the phone. "It was a while back..."

      "Who was it?" You mumble taking the phone as you shrug off your bag and your hands get ready to punch in the number.

     "It was your parents." He whispers and you body freezes as the phone slips away from your grip. You heart stops as you body goes cold, the cold you had forgotten.

     December 1st, the day Thanksgiving was right, and you had the family you always wanted. Yet also, the day reality kicked in...

^

Thanks so much for reading!!! I know it took a loooonnng time and I'm sorry! I hope you all enjoyed and lets hit the little star and give it a vote! We are so close to 100!!! Ohhhhhhh btw... WE ARE SO CLOSE TO ONE HUNDRED VOTES!!! QWAHHHHHHHHHH!!!! I love Love LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!! You are amazing! Anyway! Please, vote, comment, add and or follow. Thanks for reading, and I hope you enjoyed! Byeee