⚜chapter 24⚜ music sounds better with you

"Y/N-chan!!!" Hunny shouts in your ear as you roll over and put a pillow over your head. "You need to get up..."

      "Why?" You whisper as his takes in a deep breath whispering in your ear.

      "Because they are staring at you...." He whispers and you shoot up glaring at the eyes looking at you. Mori and Hunny stood at the couch smiling slightly. Your eyes narrow and you run forward hitting the four of them across the head.

      "Perverts!" You hiss as you fold your arms and look around. "Where's Haruhi?"

      "She went out shopping." Hunny states as you look down and sigh rubbing your temples.

     "Well..." Kyoya lifts up the pillow you were using and sighs. "That's one silk pillow destroyed by someone." He hisses and you stick your tongue out.

     "Considering you were watching me sleep, I wouldn't hold me up to a silk pillow." You whisper as he frowns and tosses it away and you tilt your head. "Why not just wash it."

      "My dear sweet Y/N-chan, it require a very steady and patient person to wash this kind of silk pillow." He states with a smug smile and you till your eyes.

     "You sound like my mother." You mumble as You take the pillow and walk to the door. "I'll take it to the cleaners."

     "Won't do you any good, they have to know your face and code word for the discount." He states as he nods to Hikaru. "Go with her."

     "Yes mom!" He cheers as he drapes an arm around your shoulders pulling you along. "Let's go~."

      "Wait! You can't leave them alone!" Tamaki shouts as you are pulled along outside the room. Tamaki's worried voice carrying over the school.

^

     "Fancy Tuna." Hikaru whispers to the lady behind the counter and she nods taking the pillow and walking to the back.

     "Fancy tuna?" You whisper as he pats your head.

     "You'd have to be there to understand." He says waving his hand and sitting on a washing machine.

     He pulls his headphones out of his bag and plugs up his MP3 player as you hear the soft melody of his music. He makes no attempt to talk with you as you jump down and look around the place. It is bigger than the one back home by a long shot. With several nice and expensive looking clothes hanging far in the back. You spin slightly as boredom overcomes the slight wonder and you look to Hikaru. He is still drawn in his music, and you frown as you walk to the window looking out. People with large bags from local boutiques line their arms and you lean forward. You remember how when you say in the passenger seat on the way here and you wanted to go in there. Although you had no amount of money to go there, and probably would for almost  15 years. Then you think back. You moved here in August, that means 4 months had already passed. So you actually have been here for quite a while. It must have went by so fast because of the Host Club. That means, the next month, the decision would come.

^

      "Well, that took almost an hour for one lousy pillow!" You complain as Hikaru nods, his headphones still around his neck and his music paused.

     "She tends to take good care of our needs." Hikaru states as he walks and you tilt your head trying to search for the right conversation. "Say, you were staring pretty hard at that boutique." He points across the road and you nod. "How come?"

     "I was just counting how many years it might take for me to even consider going to a place so expensive." You whisper as you smile and march forward. "Say, you all seem to get along really well.... The host club I mean."

     "What do you mean?" He asks as you both walk along and ahead is a park.

     "Well... You all just get along so well... I can't tell if it's because of how many years you've done or the fact that you are all just a bunch of weirdos." You mumble shrugging as he lets out a laugh.

     "We didn't always get along.... We actually hated each other when we first met, Kaoru and I didn't want anything to do with a Host Club..." He whispers as you stare up at him. "But, eventually we did..."

     "And?" You state as he raises an eyebrow.

      "And what?" He whispers as you frown and raise your arms out.

      "How do you feel now?" You ask as he looks forward and nods slightly.

     "They.... Helped us out a lot.... I'm happy.... That I have them..." He whispers as you nod happily and think over how happy you would be if someone said that about you. To say that because of you they were helped and happy.... Really, the host club had helped you too. With the whole family situation, they improved how you felt and helped you forget. "Hey, let's sit on that bench."

     "Alright." You both walk and sit on a bench at the edge of the park. You sit in silence when Hikaru takes off his headphones folding them out and holding on end to you. "Um?"

     "Just listen." He states as you pull slightly and you both squeeze closely together as music booms from the speakers. A nice beat that surges forward and up into something intense. Your eyes close as you nod along to the beat. Most called you tone deaf so you hardly sang, but you could keep rhythm for the most part. Drums guitars vocals and a little bit of dub step shakes you to your soul like good music should. You only had one end, but it was all you could hear. Then, it slightly fades as you look up to meet Hikaru's steady and firm gaze.

     "Why.... Are you staring at me like that?" You whisper as his eyes never waver and you feel a small warmth over your hand. You can't leave his serious gaze as your heart begins to beat rapidly.

      "Music.... Sound better with you..." He whispers and his eyes never show a hint of the usual shine that shows he's joking....

^

Thanks so much for reading!!! I hope you guys enjoyed this little ehhh chapter xD! Thanks again, remember to vote, comment, add and or follow for more updates and stories! I love you guys!!! Oh yeah..... OMG 1K READS!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! I love you guys so much!!!! I especially love you guys who give the amazing and hilarious comments! It's been like a dream to have a ton of comments and stuff lol! Anyway oh yeah shoutout to xXPhoenixGurl200Xx thank you for the cookies🍪🍪🍪 stay amazing fam