⚜chapter 11⚜ roller coasters, funnel cake, and lemonade

IC/F: ice cream flavor
F/D: favorite drink
F/F: favorite food.
F/A: favorite animal
^

     "You're kidding me right?" You whisper staring up at the sign to the UnderDome Amusement Park. "An amusement park?" You look to Tamaki who is smiling like a fool.

     "Happy times, fun memories, and fattening food! Who would love it here!" He cheers as you shrug as Kaoru wraps an arm around you in a hug. "Isn't this great Y/N-chan! It's almost like we are on a date!" He cheers as Tamaki's head snaps your way. "D-date?" He stutters as Haruhi laughs. "No no!" She says patting Kaoru away.

Walking into the park, Kyoya shows a guard a little badge and he nods you all in. You look around as a bunch of people shuffle around in a huge crowd. Kyoya sighs as he grumbles something about 'renting the whole park' and you roll your eyes. "So what are we doing exactly?" You ask as Hikaru smiles.

"Well, we are having fun obviously!" He says as Hunny smiles happily. "Let's go play!" He cheers and Mori looks at you. You stare wide eyed and then you both look away. "I want to go with Y/N first!" Hikaru shouts and Tamaki turns around to protest. "Ahh, but I want to hand with Y/N." Kaoru says and Hunny jumps in. "Y/N-chan is my best friend though!" He shouts and the threes get into a jumbled argument. Kyoya grabs your arm and yanks you away and down the sidewalk a little ways then stops.

"What was that for Kyoya?" You ask as he shrugs and looks around. "Alright then...." You mumble looking around at everything. "Ooh~ what's that?" You ask running to a little station where a huge stuffed F/A hangs. You stare up at it and Kyoya looks at you. "Do you want it?" He asks and you nod slowly. Slowly he leans forward and clears his throat. "How much?" He asks and the game manager stares at him questionably.

"You can't buy it." You say and point at the little rule chart. "You have to win it by playing the game." He grumbles and tilts his head sighing and placing a crisp one dollar bill onto the counter. The lady hands him a ball and he tosses it up throwing it and missing completely. He glares and tries aging, and again until the game is over and he places another dollar. You go to give him some pointers, but you're grabbed away and you jump to look up at Hikaru.

"W-what are you doing?" You ask and he shrugs smiling happily. "Stupid Kyoya! Taking you away like that!" He barks and shakes his head. "While he's distracted, I'm going on a roller coaster with you!" He cheers dragging you to the end of a Long line. He sighs and whips around running to the front of the line. "What are you doing?" You bark and he flashes the man a fast pass. He nods him along and Hikaru practically drags you all the way up and to the front cart. You sit squeezed together, and other people get on.

The ride begins as it climbs a fierce hill and Hikaru shouts out gleefully his arms up. You stare down at your hands and when you look up, the cart is pointing downward. You stare and then Hikaru clings to you as he lets outs a bloody scream and you all fall. Some loopy loops, quirk screws and more hills, the ride ends as Hikaru rushes to the bathroom. "Poor Hika-mmmm!" Someone clamps a hand over your mouth pulling you away and running away. After a little bit of basically, kidnapping, you are finally able to breath as they pull their hand off you mouth.

"The hell you psycho!" You shout and turn to see Kaoru. "K-Kaoru, what are you doing?" He pouts as he takes your hand and walks with you to one of those spinning rides that go up into the air. "I want to ride this ride with you, but Kyoya stole you, then Hikaru did, so now it's my turn!" He says and once again, a fast pass is used and you are dragged onto yet another fats ride that winds up making Kaoru sick as well. Now, standing there alone, you wait for Kaoru but, of course, you are taken away once more. This time, you are being carried away easily and you are set down in a little chair across from Hunny. You look up to see Mori had carried you and hadn't even broke a sweat.

"Hello Hunny." You whisper and he smiles happily as he shoves a piece of funnel cake into your mouth. "Look! It's cake!" He cheers and you chew laughing slightly then swallow. "Here, order something to drink!" He cheers and you look at the menu to see F/D is on there. You order that along with
F/F. It has defiantly been a tough day, but Hunny always had the relaxing things you enjoyed.

So after a relaxing little break, Hunny pulls you along into a photo booth. Hunny, Mori, and you sit there all squished tightly together as Hunny picks filters to use. Mori glances at you as you sit there waiting until Hunny jumps between you both and smiles. "Alright! Here we go!" He cheers as the booth does a little countdown. You smile and a flash goes off as it counts down again. "Funny face!" Hunny cheers and you try your best to make one. "Last one!" Hunny cheers and you go to make a peace sign but you are yanked out.

Taken once again, you are carried away to the Ferris wheel. You turn and look up to see Tamaki who is smiling happily. Your eyebrow twitches and you sigh as you hold out your and and he happy drags you to the front of the line with his fast pass. Walking into the little dome shaped room, it moves up as they load people inside.

"How come all of you guys keep kidnapping me?" You ask him as it moves again and he shrugs. "They just all wanted to spend time with you." He states and you nod as it begins moving continuously and you know the ride began. "They really enjoy having new people in the club." He says and you nod as you look out the window over the park.

"I've already been taken by everyone, so what next?" You ask and he chuckles as he looks out beside you. "I believe we are going to finally walk around together." He says and sighs. "Kyoya has taken a liking to you!" He states and you laugh slightly. "Pretty sure it's because I'm being in more money." You mumble and he nods laughing slightly. "Possible, but once you spend more time with us, you'll get the hang of all the weirdness that goes on." He whispers and looks at you as is stops at the top. You stare at him his blond hair shining in the sunlight and in your mind you think maybe he's not as dumb as he looks.

^

Tamaki and you walk down to the main area and standing there is the rest of the club. Kyoya utterly defeated looking, Hikaru and Kaoru sick looking, Hunny and Mori staring at the photos you took looking upset, well, Hunny looks upset. Haruhi standing there utterly angry looking. When Tamaki walks up, they all instantly grab him and begin yelling, all except Haru who hands you a IC/F ice cream cone. Smiling happily, you take the cold treat and you both watch at the arguing eventually dies down and you all begin walking around happily. Another weird memory made with the host club but you can find yourself laughing at the thought of it all. You could expect anything less crazy than that from the host club after all.

^

Thanks for reading! Please comment guess! I would love to have some of your opinions! Hope you enjoyed, remember to vote, comment, follow and add!