⚜chapter 20⚜ the self-proclaimed manager

L/N: last name
M/N: mother's name
F/N: fathers name
D/O/B: Date Of Birth
B/T: blood type

^

The tension rises as they sit glaring at one another. Your heart pounds loudly and your eyes never lift from the scene. His eyes have a smug glint to them, as if he already sees the win. Then, the other had a dewy look, as if he's scared of what will happen. Their eyes never leave on another's and your breath catches in your throat. You've never seen him this serious, either of them actually. Your heart bangs louder and louder with every passing moment. Then, in a flash, he moves and the other is thrown into the out of defeat.

"HOORRAY!!!" Hunny cheers with a big smile as smoke rises from Tamaki's hand. "I win again~" The twins stare down at him and the distant sound of trumpets echo around. "He was a good man." Hikaru whispers and Hunny smiles big and proud. You just stare blankly at the almost Dead looking Tamaki with wide eyes, then to Hunny.

"Hunny..." You whisper and he looks at you his smile crumbling from looking at your confused expression. "You..... You're.... AMAZING!!!" You cheer and he gives you a thumbs up as Tamaki groans dragging himself to his Corner of Shame. "Seriously, how do you do that?"

"Special!" He cheers and Mori glances up from the wall. "Right Takashi?" He says and with a simple nod, Mori pushes off the wall patting your head.

     "Speaking of special." Kaoru mumbles as he walks to the center of the floor looking around. "Guess who we haven't seen in awhile?" He mumbles and you tilt your head and you too look at the regular tile floor. "Hmmm...." He leans closer down and you hear a slight bell as the floor rumbles. Kaoru lets out a Yelp as the floor shoots up taking him with it. Music plays loudly as you stare up to the spiraling floor with wide eyes. "Speak.... Of the devil...." Kaoru whispers from his squished place on the chandler.

     "Taaaa daaaaa!" A tall girl with a pink bow in her hair shouts from the tall pillar as she jumps down smiling. "You manager at your service!"

     "There's another one....?" You whisper as Kyoya sighs staring at her.

      "Self proclaimed." He whispers to you and you nod as she steps forward. "Hello Renge." He mumbles and she smiles nodding as Hunny senpai waves from the couch fork in hand. "Hello Renge-chan!"

     "Hello Hunny-Senpai!" She shouts and rests her hands on her hips. "Now time for business!" She cheers clapping her hands with her tongue sticking out as she smiles. "Kaoru! Get down from the chandler!" He grumbles from above.

     "You're rocket of a staircase is what put me up here!" Grumbling other complaints, he jumps down and splats to the floor as you all grimace from the sound. Standing up, a little wobbly, he finds his way with by Mori and stands.

     "Great!" She cheers and her eyes fall to you. "Oh?" She says and you nod with a smile as you reach out your hand. "I know who you are. Y/N L/N, your mother and father are M/N and F/N you were born on D/O/B, and your blood type is B/T!" She gives you a cheery smile but your face is completely froze in a jaw dropping position and Kyoya gently pushes it back together. "You are the first female Host, right?" Not able to actually speak, you give her a form nod and she smiles. "Anyway! I wanted to go over some plans!"

"For?" Kyoya asks leaning back and she smiles wide.

"The Fall Ball!" She cheers and his eyes widen as you twist around. "I wanted to go over the layout plan and such!"

"Um... We already have it planed." Hikaru mumbles and she shushes him with a finger to the face as she smiles.

"I will be expecting those plans in my email and I'll check! Anyway, bye bye!!!" Jumping back onto her spinning thing, she is dragged back to the ground and just like that, she's gone.

"What just happened?" You mumble as you stand paralyzed as the other leave.

"You just met our Personal Hurricane Renge." Kyoya grumbles pushing his glasses up. "But yes, I assume we must speak about the Fall Ball."

"Hmm. When do we have it?" Haruhi asks tilting her head and he sighs glancing at his computer. "November 16." He says nodding and they all sigh.

"That's next week!" Hunny shouts finally out of his daze of floating flowers and cake."how can we plan a ball in a week?"

"We'll be fine." Kyoya says and Tamaki glances up from his corner. "Oh he's back."

"Mommy!" He shouts and you sit up utterly confused once more as Kyoya sighs.

"Yes daddy?" He asks and your head flings to Kyoya.

"Set all host club duties aside for today..." He whispers and strikes a heroic pose. "Today! We plan!!!"

^

Sorry it's a short chapter xD anyway! I hope you enjoyed and please, vote, comment, add and follow for more updates! Thanks so much for reading and tune in next time for your first Ball with the Host club, what could go wrong? 😉